No announcement yet.

Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally made it back today.We had 2.8" of rain Thursday and the ranch was muddy.Rancher planted the food plot the day before so that should get it started on the right track.Set up 2 more feeders,did some trimming and stand repairs that needed done.Starting to see a few more deer on the cams and can't wait for the season to get here.Ready for some cooler weather for sure.Did we ever decide what day the season starts in Coahuila?
    Last edited by dc1986; 10-11-2015, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
      Great info.Thanks Gunner.

Correct me if I'm wrong, been a few years since I been that way. From he new bridge there's a grocery store on the right, Gutierrez, it's a few blocks behind it. There's also another on Hwy 2 between 57 and where the new loop comes out from the new bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
        Correct me if I'm wrong, been a few years since I been that way. From he new bridge there's a grocery store on the right, Gutierrez, it's a few blocks behind it. There's also another on Hwy 2 between 57 and where the new loop comes out from the new bridge.
        Yep that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
          Yep that's it.

The other on Hwy 2 I was talking about will wash it for you. $5/$10. If they are still there.

Comment

Man I wish we had a car wash in NL...

Comment

Mexico 2015-2016

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
              Man I wish we had a car wash in NL...

Got a water hose at the ranch. But not much pressure. Took me about 1 1/2 hours one time. Wasn't fun.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                Finally made it back today.We had 2.8" of rain Thursday and the ranch was muddy.Rancher planted the food plot the day before so that should get it started on the right track.Set up 2 more feeders,did some trimming and stand repairs that needed done.Starting to see a few more deer on the cams and can't wait for the season to get here.Ready for some cooler weather for sure.Did we ever decide what day the season starts in Coahuila?

From what I read the 21st but like Oscar said go off your permit

Comment

Got a water hose at the ranch. But not much pressure. Took me about 1 1/2 hours one time. Wasn't fun.
                  That's me Pretty Much every Trip. They say the have a washing station at the Cattle Place by you that we are going to start getting corn at. Will let you Know

Comment

There are several car washes in NL. There's one near the statue and if my memory serves me right it's beside a candy store/ice cream shop.

Comment

The other on Hwy 2 I was talking about will wash it for you. $5/$10. If they are still there.
                      That would be worth it instead of getting turned around on a weekend and having to wait in line again.I would have paid $100 to avoid that chit again.I will be looking for those car washes next time I am there.
                      Last edited by dc1986; 10-11-2015, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                        There are several car washes in NL. There's one near the statue and if my memory serves me right it's beside a candy store/ice cream shop.
                        your talking about the hand wash stations right

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post

I think it's closed Keith but I could be wrong but what do I know

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                            your talking about the hand wash stations right

Man it's been a long time ago..... Like ten years and it was a regular car wash. It may not be there anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                              I think it's closed Keith but I could be wrong but what do I know

Ha! As I said it was a long time ago so you are probably right...

Comment

Rick or Bernardo sound know for sure. Can't imagine NL not having a car wash.

Comment

Working...
                                X