No announcement yet.

Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys. Yall slaughter them Jeremy. Good luck.

Comment

Good luck all!

Comment

Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
        Headed down in the morning. Check cameras and start the corn feeders. Gonna be hot but the beer will be cold.

We will be right behind you. Should cross about 1:00 tomorrow. Be safe, maybe we will see ya down there.

Comment

Good luck guys and have a great trip.

Comment

Rodga that Boyz

Comment

Y'all have fun! Keep us posted!

Comment

Stat tuned in to the live dove hunt thread part 2 for more coverage of the dove massacre!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TLM1972 View Post
                  We will be right behind you. Should cross about 1:00 tomorrow. Be safe, maybe we will see ya down there.

Right back at ya. Safe travels.

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                    Stat tuned in to the live dove hunt thread part 2 for more coverage of the dove massacre!!!

Wouldn't bother me if a few dead ones landed on my side. I got plenty mesquite coals for them suckers.

Comment

Safe and sound Boyz. Drove straight across and didn't talk to a single person. Safe travels down to the rest of the Mexico Boyz coming south later on.

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                        Safe and sound Boyz. Drove straight across and didn't talk to a single person. Safe travels down to the rest of the Mexico Boyz coming south later on.
                        Sweet! Now get to whackn!!

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                          More like 6'5" and 280.... But I definitely look to be 7-8' when standing next to Bernardo and Rick

I think I saw you in the Whataburger in Lytle a couple weeks back, and he's every bit of 6'5" 280 Fred

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                            I think I saw you in the Whataburger in Lytle a couple weeks back, and he's every bit of 6'5" 280 Fred

Lol! That would have been me!

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post

That's my gas and food stop on the way back from MX every time pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                                Lol! That would have been me!
                                I thought I recognized you and that hat you were wearing, but I had a lot going on and didn't feel like making a fool out of myself if I was wrong haha

Comment

Working...
                                X