Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need a Dog Intervention or is my house haunted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
    It's haunted. Move out and burn it down. Only thing worse would be a den of rattlesnakes living under it!
    Ok Tex....that's absolutley not any help to me at all!!!

Comment

I'm no ghost getter type but she told me all types of weird things that go on. I don't date her anymore!

Comment

Will she follow you through the hall or can you carry her through without her flipping out?

Comment

What you need to do is have someone photoshop a ghost in the picture. Then tell your daughter that the picture showed up like that when she sent it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
            Ok my daughter just sent me this pic and says the dog is freaking out and there appears to be an orb in the pic where she is looking...she texted me and said "Dad, this is scary!"
            Tell her to turn the lamp on the left on and turn the other light off and see if the orb is still in the pic. Maybe the orb is due to the lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
              Will she follow you through the hall or can you carry her through without her flipping out?
              She absolutely will not chase the ball through that area anymore. I picked her up the other day and walked her into the bedroom and she was as tense as could be while we walked that 10' or so until in the bedroom. Then she wouldn't leave the bedroom and walk back through.

I tell ya...this is weird stuff. I laugh at some of the jokes but I'm actually really concerned about her.

Comment

We have a cross bred that does the same thing in one corner of the den. Took ours to cemetary one night and he ran and barked in several areas that there was nothing in. Your dog senses something.
                We go ghost hunting and get pics of orbs a lot. Still aint seen a ghost yet.
                Last edited by wow; 01-22-2015, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Following

Comment

I'm not joking with you. Orbs aren't always a spirit. They can be the energy surrounding a spirit, Normally a dog will not show any fear from light spirits. This very well could be a dark spirit that entered through some type of vessel brought into the home. They like to hover so to speak in narrow passage ways to pull energy from passerbys, thus helps the spirit grow and strengthen. She it gets to a certain strength or energy level it can start to have different abilities. I really wish I hate never met that chick.
                    Last edited by Bonesplitter; 01-22-2015, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Will your other dogs walk through there?

Comment

Dogs are just like people, not all can sense these things so one pet may be totally unaware while the other isnt.

Comment

Snake in the ivy or wall? Dead mouse in the wall that u can't smell.

Comment

Originally posted by dropem View Post
                            Will your other dogs walk through there?
                            Yes

Comment

I'm patiently waiting for someone to recommend what you need do to your crazy dog.

It involves the whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                                What you need to do is have someone photoshop a ghost in the picture. Then tell your daughter that the picture showed up like that when she sent it to you.
                                That's just cruel...but I do kinda like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X