Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need a Dog Intervention or is my house haunted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if this thread last till tomorrow I will have some photoshop fun with it

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
      My Lacy won't go upstairs when the smoke detector is nearing it's battery change. It makes a noise that my wife and I can't hear, we think. Cheange the battery and she is good to go up there again. Might check that as well.
      My dog hates the low battery chirp in our smoke alarm. She sulks around like somebody is out to get her and won't go near it.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
        It's haunted. Move out and burn it down. Only thing worse would be a den of rattlesnakes living under it!
        Nothing like getting a little dramatic here.

Comment

it'd take a while to go through it, but set up a vid camera and just let it run overnight

Comment

Put your dog on lead and walk her to the other end of the hall. Leave her there and you go to the opposite end and throw her the ball. The desire to bring you the ball should be a distraction to her new fear of the hallway. Do that a few times and it should help her gain confidence that there is nothing to be afraid of.

Or, call ghostbusters and have them clean the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
              My Lacy won't go upstairs when the smoke detector is nearing it's battery change. It makes a noise that my wife and I can't hear, we think. Cheange the battery and she is good to go up there again. Might check that as well.
              Yeah, she is very sensitive to that chirp sound as well when batteries go out in those darn things but that isn't the case here.

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                it'd take a while to go through it, but set up a vid camera and just let it run overnight
                I don't want to do that...I'd be afraid of what we might see!

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
                  We have a cross bred that does the same thing in one corner of the den. Took ours to cemetary one night and he ran and barked in several areas that there was nothing in. Your dog senses something.
                  We go ghost hunting and get pics of orbs a lot. Still aint seen a ghost yet.
                  You ghost hunt???

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    I don't want to do that...I'd be afraid of what we might see!
                    ignorance is bliss

Comment

The "orb" is her finger in the way of the lens. The dog had a bad experience in the hallway or got scared there and remembers it.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        The "orb" is her finger in the way of the lens. The dog had a bad experience in the hallway or got scared there and remembers it.
                        Well when you explain it like that you take all the fun out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                          Yes sir I believe you are correct....

Comment

Things will start to get weirder in the weeks to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Well when you explain it like that you take all the fun out of it.
                              You do really believe that is the answer do you?

Have you been to the mouse store yet?

Comment

Game camera on video mode, we gotta see what is going on when y'all ain't there.

Comment

Working...
                                X