No announcement yet.

Best bow sight and why you think so??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Ridge Matrix, with a light. Easy to adjust and when coupled with a hog light its very deadly. As far as tough I dropped my bow from a 15' tree stand it bent the adjustment knob but it still works and was still on the money after the fall.
    Last edited by gulfcoast200; 08-23-2008, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Another vote for the Fuse Intrepid.

Comment

I like the Trophy Ridge with vertical pins for hunting but as stated before it's hard to use on dots. The new G5 looks good for both and will be my next sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Check post below!

That would be the one sir!

I shot Copper John for about 3 years and liked it ALOT until i got the EXTREME sight last season.

i had one 2 seasons ago and the fibers just seemed to break every time something just bumped em.

Comment

Spott Hogg especially with the hog wrap!! Tough and I like the wire!!

Comment

I second what sdfrench said. The truglo tooless micro adjust is awesome. If you ever need to do some minor adjustments, or if your bow gets knocked off, it is so easy to adjust and you don't have to have any tools. Also the white ring around the sight glows in low light.

Comment

Not sayin its the best but i shoot a trophy ridge flat liner.

Comment

Originally posted by gulfcoast200 View Post
                  Trophy Ridge Matrix, with a light. Easy to adjust and when coupled with a hog light its very deadly.
                  X2!

Comment

Truglo has the "micro" .019 pins and they are super bright...check em out

Comment

No doubt Spott Hogg!

Comment

the price truglo are pretty good

Comment

I have the Extreme RT900. Don't know if its the best but unless I switch to a single pin sight I don't see any reason to change.

Comment

I've settled with the trophy ridge. I have had the flatliner on my Parker Force Multiplier for some years now and I really like the vertical pins for hunting. On my new Cabelas Interceptor XP I'm going to try a Vital Bow Gear sight, it uses the same kind of aligned pins setup but the fiberoptics are much brighter. I only bought it becuase when I was purchasing a sight Cabela's was out of the flatliners. We'll have to see about the durabilityof the Vital Bow Gear sight, the trophy ridge has been a very durable sight with no broken pins.

Comment

Resurrecting a very old post I know. When I search it does not seem like this topic has come up often and I think am in the market for a new sight.
                              The one I have still works, it is an old 5 pin modified/broken to to make a 4 pin. With 20, 30,40 & 50 yards settings.
                              As my eyes are not as good anymore, I am interested in thoughts on single pins for hunting.

Got to figure something great has come out since 2008...

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                                Resurrecting a very old post I know. When I search it does not seem like this topic has come up often and I think am in the market for a new sight.
                                The one I have still works, it is an old 5 pin modified/broken to to make a 4 pin. With 20, 30,40 & 50 yards settings.
                                As my eyes are not as good anymore, I am interested in thoughts on single pins for hunting.

Got to figure something great has come out since 2008...
                                Spott Hogg has some nice single pin options that also have very accurate movement capabilities with their adjustment wheels and sight tape.

Comment

Working...
                                X