2015 Hagerman Hog Hunt: Segment-A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 Hagerman Hog Hunt: Segment-A

It's that time of year again gents! Last year's hunt was a veritable bloodbath and 2015 should be even better.

Sound off.....Who's in?

I'm in... Can't wait.

Comment

Anyone wanna team up for the hog hunt? Would be nice to have a buddy system instead of going solo.

Comment

My Buddy went first thing, Got our cards put and are in for Seg. A

Comment

I'm in. Went up there today to sign up. Killed a couple last year in Myers so I'll be changing it up and moving to a new area. Tips appreciated . Signed up for both bow and muzzleloader but will probably use the gun mostly. Can't wait.

Comment

In

Comment

Can someone school me on this? How's it work?

Comment

In! Last year was a blast I think Booner and I logged around 20 miles on foot!

I'm gonna do a few things different but over all I just hope to put some more pork in the freezer!

Comment

i'm in...

shooting a muzzleloader however...

Comment

Question for some of you that are veterans....if I can only hunt on Saturday and Sunday and not on Friday, would I still be able to go on the hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                      Question for some of you that are veterans....if I can only hunt on Saturday and Sunday and not on Friday, would I still be able to go on the hunt?
                      Yes I believe so.

Comment

Originally posted by DirkDiggler View Post
                        Can someone school me on this? How's it work?
                        here you go...

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post

SFA, it's my understanding that if you have a permit you can hunt as much (legally speaking) or as little (every year there are folks with a permit that are "no shows") as you like.

Comment

just wondering if any of the gun hunters wear hunter orange... any of you know?

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                              just wondering if any of the gun hunters wear hunter orange... any of you know?
                              If I end up hunting in a gun area I guarantee I will have some orange on.

Comment

Working...
                              X