T-Mobile.. who has it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-Mobile.. who has it?

I'm thinking about switching from Verizon for the unlimited data plan. I keep going over and want to know how is the service.

Thanks

I had it for a short while and it was terrible. Switched to ATT and haven't looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
      I had it for a short while and it was terrible. Switched to ATT and haven't looked back.
      Thank ya.

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post
        I'm thinking about switching from Verizon for the unlimited data plan. I keep going over and want to know how is the service.

Thanks
        My parents have T-mobile and pretty much don't have a signal anywhere. It's awful.

Comment

If you get any distance away from a major city the T-mobile unlimited data is useless. I had them at one time but now have both Verizon and ATT. No comparison.

Comment

Been there, done that. Horrible service, and customer service was almost nothing.

Comment

I like it fine, but they are right. If you get out of the city there is very little connectivity. I have better connectivity with it over AT&T in my house though, and I use it mostly for work, so that is most important to me.

Comment

Terrible.that is all.

Comment

I looked into AT&T first to see if they had unlimited.

Comment

I had t-mobile for a little bit and it was terrible. I went with ATT. When I signed with ATT they had unlimited data but they e done away with it since then. I can honestly say, that with ATT there are very few places I haven't had service. From south Texas, to East Texas, to the panhandle, I've almost always had great service.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                      I had t-mobile for a little bit and it was terrible. I went with ATT. When I signed with ATT they had unlimited data but they e done away with it since then. I can honestly say, that with ATT there are very few places I haven't had service. From south Texas, to East Texas, to the panhandle, I've almost always had great service.
                      Thanks, I'm probably going to swith to at&t, I think through my company we may get some kind of deal.

Comment

We're with ATT but we get an incredble T-mobile discount through work. I've been thinking about switching.

Glad I read this post because we're not too close to any major town. ATT service is even spotty out here. We have to have a cell phone booster to get decent signal in the house.

Looks like I'll be sticking with ATT

Hey man. Just saw that you're in Liberty. We aren't too far apart.

Ike

Comment

Nothing covers me at the ranch except att. Rocksprings o ly thing that works for me is att as well

Comment

Originally posted by BigTex.308 View Post
                            We're with ATT but we get an incredble T-mobile discount through work. I've been thinking about switching.

Glad I read this post because we're not too close to any major town. ATT service is even spotty out here. We have to have a cell phone booster to get decent signal in the house.

Looks like I'll be sticking with ATT

Hey man. Just saw that you're in Liberty. We aren't too far apart.

Ike
                            Ike Stephens?

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post
                              Ike Stephens?

The one and only!

Ike

Comment

Working...
                              X