• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup sad day, but what a life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good article on Lefty.

Even at ninety years old he can still outcast you—and then charm you with his trademark smile

As one of Kreh’s friends once said about his place within the elitist fly-fishing world: “He’s a smart country boy in a world of fast-talking snobs. They never stood a chance.”

Comment

Heading out for Wyoming in the morning, to say I'm pumped and worthless at work is an understatement. I'll post pics up here as I go

Comment

Comment

Miracle Mile lived up to its name today

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
              Miracle Mile lived up to its name today

Man that looks awesome congrats

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                I’ve had really good luck in the past oath white clousers and when tying white adding some red. I think usually around a size 12 but it’s been a couple years

“Lefty” Kreh passed this morning. RIP to a revolutionary in the industry
                Dang, I have been out of pocket for a few days. Missed this. RIP Lefty

Comment

Caught a really nice cutthroat Saturday morning

Comment

Loved fly fishing for Trout, Salmon, and Steelhead but I just don't get out anymore. I recently listed most of my rods and reels in the classifieds on another forum.

I don't want my wife giving them away in a garage sale when I kick the bucket.

Comment

This thread has been dead, so figured I’d update it. On a plane to Montana [emoji51]. Really no plans right now. I’ll update if the fishing works out.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Ive been crushing the sandies and hybrids, 50+ each of the last three days with some gar and largemouth mixed in.

Comment

I’m looking to get into fly fishing mainly for trout and red fish but also want something I can use for largemouth. I’m not looking for top of the line or bottom of the barrel, just mid road. Can anyone recommend me some gear to start with? Also anyone near San Antonio that would be willing to help me learn the art? I’ll make it worth your time.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                              I’m looking to get into fly fishing mainly for trout and red fish but also want something I can use for largemouth. I’m not looking for top of the line or bottom of the barrel, just mid road. Can anyone recommend me some gear to start with? Also anyone near San Antonio that would be willing to help me learn the art? I’ll make it worth your time.
                              shoot me a pm and I can help you out!

Comment

I went down to arroyo city a couple weeks back with Scott Sparrow. Conditions were perfect and saw more redfish than I’ve ever seen down there. It was also my first time to hook up with redfish on the fly. It was an amazing trip with a great guy that was willing to not only put me on fish but help me with flyfishing in general.

Comment

Working...
                                X