How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hornfan View Post
    Caught a bunch of big browns with Jason Loyd, a great guide on the White River, the last week of July. Look him up if you need a guide there.

Yes!!! Nice brown there!

Comment

Another one...
      Attached Files

Comment

Those are some good looking Browns!!! I caught a few years back on the white!!! Think I need to schedule another trip!!! Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got a couple 5 wts. you are more than welcome to borrow Klooney. One is a Temple Fork Pro and the other is a no name. The no name casts best for most people but you are welcome to either one. I won't be here tomorrow as I'm giving fly fishing lessons to the Wounded Warrior project but any time next week is good.

Comment

First Rockies fishing trip was a success.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CWP View Post
              First Rockies fishing trip was a success.
              And a cutty
              Attached Files

Comment

Wow!!! That rainbow is huge!!!

Comment

Thought this was a cool release pic at the white river
                  Attached Files

Comment

Well guys, I cheated a used a bait caster tonight...

I felt like a dirty tramp the entire time and I swear I won't ever do it again

Comment

Originally posted by Hornfan View Post
                      Thought this was a cool release pic at the white river
                      Nice browns! Streamers or hoppers? The White is an awesome place.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        Wow!!! That rainbow is huge!!!

He was a hoss for sure. Guide guesstimated him between 10-12 pounds.

Comment

wonder lust is taking over!!! I love to travel and havnt been on a proper road trip since june. so to hold me over until my October florida fishing trip I am headed to lower mountain fork in Oklahoma September 16! we will tackle the lake Saturday morning and then the river Saturday evening and sunday morning.

now for a serious question or two......1. I have my sights set on Greenland. has anyone been?...........2. any one know of a good fishing centered travel agency? I can find guides in Greenland but am having some communication issues. also sending money to a foreign country kinda has that "rich south African prince is sending you money email" feel.

Comment

Gave fly fishing lessons to several soldiers in the Wounded Warriors program from Ft. Hood today. Every one caught fish and had a good time. I think most will probably get into it.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Fished LMF yesterday. Got a late start fished spillway creek. Water is fast and deep. Had to fish everything at least a foot under. Caught a few rainbows. Lost a few. Afternoon I fished zone 3. Caught a ton of perch, not much else.

Comment

Working...
                                X