Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool pic Clay!

Comment

I haven't been this year yet, it's killing me.

Comment

Everyone check out Fly dreamers when you have time. https://www.flydreamers.com/en/wall

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
          I haven't been this year yet, it's killing me.
          Slacker.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
            Cool pic Clay!
            Thanks! That little guy was angry.

Comment

Hey fellas, I have a question. My son and I are wanting to try out flyfishing. I don't have money to buy a bunch of different rods. So what weight rod should we get to start? Im thinking we will start off with panfish and maybe bass, since that is what we have all around us. We are thinking about a trip next year to Colorado for trout also. Any hints?

Comment

Originally posted by JANSLEY817 View Post
                Hey fellas, I have a question. My son and I are wanting to try out flyfishing. I don't have money to buy a bunch of different rods. So what weight rod should we get to start? Im thinking we will start off with panfish and maybe bass, since that is what we have all around us. We are thinking about a trip next year to Colorado for trout also. Any hints?
                For what you described, a 5wt would probably be your best bet.

Comment

Good Thread! I have never been but the Fiancé bought me a 3 day guided trip in Montana for my 30th Birthday. Flying up on 13th of July.

Comment

Originally posted by Soclose View Post
                    Good Thread! I have never been but the Fiancé bought me a 3 day guided trip in Montana for my 30th Birthday. Flying up on 13th of July.
                    Nice! What area and who are you fishing with? October will be my fourth time up there since last April.

Comment

I'll be fly fishing on the South Platte next Sunday, hopefully I'll have something to report back with

Comment

Montana Angler - Staying at the Madison River Lodge - See Link
                        The Madison River Lodge provides an all-Inclusive fly-fishing lodge vacation of a lifetime. The lodge rests directly on the banks of the Madison River.

Comment

http://www.montanaangler.com/montana...on-river-lodge
                          That looks fantastic. You'll have a blast.

Comment

Yes, I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

http://www.montanaangler.com/montana...on-river-lodge
                              I am jealous. You will have a blast, might even catch the end of the salmonfly hatch. Post pictures.

Comment

Always had a thing for red heads.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Redfish head.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	24447968

Comment

Working...
                                X