How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Grayling, Char, Rainbow, Cutthroat....nice!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

Which one is this Doc?

Comment

There actually aren't any cutthroats in my pics. Those are just rainbows.

Comment

These are snake river cutthroats from Wyoming. Caught these after my bison hunt.

Comment

Those Alaska rainbows, with their deep colors and dark spots, are beautiful fish.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

These are snake river cutthroats from Wyoming. Caught these after my bison hunt.
                do you take your own rods on your hunts doc??

Comment

If I know I am going to fish I take a rod or two. In Alaska I wasn't sure and I used their rods. Good thing is that 4 piece fly rods are easy to throw in you duffel.

Comment

Ok, I give. I'm going to dive into fly fishing. Tomorrow, for Father's Day I'll open a TFO Pro Special 5wt

Comment

Toy will love it

Comment

Late to the party, but I have been trying to learn how to use a fly rod for a few months now. Been lucky enough to catch a few Blue Gill and accidentally caught 3 Bluecat on Lake Fork, they were spawning in a rock bed and I just irritated them enough to get a bite. LOL Hopefully I'll learn how to use the gear better, sure if fun though.

-Bones

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                          Late to the party, but I have been trying to learn how to use a fly rod for a few months now. Been lucky enough to catch a few Blue Gill and accidentally caught 3 Bluecat on Lake Fork, they were spawning in a rock bed and I just irritated them enough to get a bite. LOL Hopefully I'll learn how to use the gear better, sure if fun though.

-Bones
                          Sounds like a good start

Comment

Anybody in Houston needs help with it give me a shout

Comment

Just returned from the newest trout tailwater in America. Beavers Bend, Ok.[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse View Post
                                Just returned from the newest trout tailwater in America. Beavers Bend, Ok.[IMG][/IMG]

How was it? Curious how it will be after the flooding. Do they have to rebuild the roads through the park?

Comment

Working...
                                X