• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had an awesome time on the river today

Comment

Great fish!

Comment

Here’s a nice red I caught on the fly back in November. It was gusting to 30+, and only about 45 degrees out, but the fish were hungry.
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks too cold for me but great fish!

Y’all DFW folks need to come join us at some of our events. https://www.fellowshipoftheoutdoors.com/

I’m heading up to OK next weekend with my dad, just deciding between LMF and the blue. Anyone been lately? The blue has the appeal of being an hour closer

Comment

Last time I was out other than the neighborhood ponds was Oct with the great Alvin Dedeaux, was a great time as always and has become an annual trip with my and my dad

My 4yo has also taken over my vise and it’s become her new post school activity. Supplies are going to get expensive with her
            Attached Files
            Last edited by hooligan; 12-26-2022, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Been fly fishing almost 20 years now. Heck, I’ve only been hunting for 16! I get out any chance I get here in north Texas but travel for it and get to the coast as often as possible. I do some fly fishing education and am a gear nerd. Happy to talk fly fishing any time.

Comment

Working...
              X