No announcement yet.

How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was fly fishing near Ute, NM last week and my wife took this pic with her new camera. She's very proud that it captured the line during my cast. It's a cool pic, she did a good job.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4623.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	24624457

Comment

Just got back from fishing 4 days in Idaho with The Lodge at Palisades Creek. Truly unbelievable fishing. Big fish on all stretches of the South Fork and main Snake. Bonus was a guy in our group caught the new Idaho state record for cutties - 32" and 15 pounds

Name:	IMG_0398.jpg
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	24625785

Name:	IMG_0400.jpg
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	24625786

Name:	IMG_4422.jpg
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	24625787

Comment

Wow!!

Comment

I love to FF for redfish and tarpon. Biggest thrill ever and never gets old.

Comment

Tarpon can be very tricky but by far the ultimate fly fishing experience. So acrobatic and never give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Derrik View Post
              Just got back from fishing 4 days in Idaho with The Lodge at Palisades Creek. Truly unbelievable fishing. Big fish on all stretches of the South Fork and main Snake. Bonus was a guy in our group caught the new Idaho state record for cutties - 32" and 15 pounds

[ATTACH]1014174[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1014175[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1014176[/ATTACH]
              That cutty is unreal. Did he catch that thing on a fly rod?

Palisades Creek has some good guides.

Comment

Idaho is my favorite for fly fishing, we stay in Driggs every year, went to Montana this year but it’s just not the same. Congrats on some studs!!!!

Comment

Nice little ditch fish in 100 degree weather!!!! Caught on a white wholly bugger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spent a few days near South Fork. Fishing was slow but managed a few and had an amazing week with family and friends.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muygrande View Post
                      That cutty is unreal. Did he catch that thing on a fly rod?

Palisades Creek has some good guides.
                      Yes, it was on a 5wt with a single dropper nymph rig - 3x tippet i think. Don't know how the gear held up to that fish. Josh was his guide that day but Jason was there as well. They are all really good guides.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post

Nice little ditch fish in 100 degree weather!!!! Caught on a white wholly bugger.

Raising that boy right....Congrats

Comment

I had throat surgery in dec of last year and bought a setup off of amazon. I watched a bunch of videos frommad river outfitters on youtube, but now im apprehensive of looking like an idiot casting behind the house trying to loearn ��

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                            I had throat surgery in dec of last year and bought a setup off of amazon. I watched a bunch of videos frommad river outfitters on youtube, but now im apprehensive of looking like an idiot casting behind the house trying to loearn ��
                            My 7 year old can do it, you certainly can. We literally fish in ditches all around, you barely even have to get the fly out there. You will love it once you catch your first fish!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
                              Got a 17.5" largemouth bass on the Moonshine Vesper 9ft 5wt and a 3.5" Tan Gamechanger. Check out the review in the link.
                              https://youtu.be/cu1dHoO6KFs

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                              Awesome video!!!!

Comment

Medina river
                                Yesterday evening
                                8wt TFO BVK
                                8wt konic Lamson reel
                                #10 hair / foam grasshopper

Comment

Working...