No announcement yet.

How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back from 8 days in Wyoming and Montana. Great time to be up in God's country.
    Attached Files

Comment

Dadgummit, Ryan! Some healthy ones there! Where did you catch those? (The mouth is not a suitable answer!)

Comment

Those are great looking fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Dadgummit, Ryan! Some healthy ones there! Where did you catch those? (The mouth is not a suitable answer!)
          Mostly in the mouth, but actually hooked a nice brown in the tail with a big streamer and my Texas bass hook set.

Most of the big fish were caught on the Yellowstone in Montana and the South Fork in Idaho. Also fished the Madison, Big Hole and numerous small creeks in Yellowstone. Wore out the small cutties and brook trout on some of the off the beaten path streams in the park. Sworn to secrecy under penalty of death by my Wyoming buddies on the other rivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Muygrande View Post
            Mostly in the mouth, but actually hooked a nice brown in the tail with a big streamer and my Texas bass hook set.

Most of the big fish were caught on the Yellowstone in Montana and the South Fork in Idaho. Also fished the Madison, Big Hole and numerous small creeks in Yellowstone. Wore out the small cutties and brook trout on some of the off the beaten path streams in the park. Sworn to secrecy under penalty of death by my Wyoming buddies on the other rivers.

Well, then I won't tell anybody!

Glad you had a successful trip! I love it up there. My sister-in-law and bro-in-law are close to selling their place and buying a house right on Henry's Lake. Currently, they are across the road on Hwy 87. I'm hoping they do it.

Comment

Looks like a great trip

Comment

I'm a salt-water fly guy: mostly stripers and blues in the north-east.

Comment

Those are some beautiful fish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heres a fly I put together with a frantic tail and baitfish heads from flymen fishing company. So far I like what they have and will continue using their products. #kbfuzz, #kbfrantictail click the link...
                    https://youtu.be/h7KRhclZ9t4

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

The wife said I need to bring an 8 wt and a 12 wt wherever she is taking me tomorrow for my bday...however I didn’t own a 12 wt at that time so I figured you only turn 40 once!

Comment

#kbfuzz https://youtu.be/Q0-uLZpMHw4

Comment

Love to fly fish and my 7 year old has become quite the fly caster himself. Here’s a pic of my La state record
                          Triple tail on fly and a pic of a recent bass from the neighborhood pond.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Headed to Montana next week. Sneaking in a day of fishing on Thursday. Will be my girlfriends first drift boat trip.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                                Headed to Montana next week. Sneaking in a day of fishing on Thursday. Will be my girlfriends first drift boat trip.
                                Nice. Dad sent photos today of his place covered in snow. Bring warm gear.

Comment

Working...
                                X