How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco View Post
    I will be giving a presentation on fly fishing for bigger bass to the New Braunfels club on the 28th of August. If you're in the area, stop by, it's always a good time.
    Where is the club you'll be talking too?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Got to scratch one off the bucket list down in the lower laguna madre yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
        Got to scratch one off the bucket list down in the lower laguna madre yesterday.

Great fish

Comment

Just got off the water, caught 4 reds up to 26" and 6 black drum. Saw some nice trout but couldn't get one to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
            Just got off the water, caught 4 reds up to 26" and 6 black drum. Saw some nice trout but couldn't get one to eat.

That’s a great day

Comment

That is a hoss of a spec, congrats!

Comment

Wow! Great fish and even better on the fly! Congrats

Comment

Nice few days of fishing. Were you with a guide?

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                    Nice few days of fishing. Were you with a guide?

Unfortunately I only Got to fish one day. I did go with a guide, Eric Glass out of SPI.

Comment

Congrats! I saw that Eric had posted that pic on instagram. That is a beauty!!!! I had no idea it was a fellow tbh fisherman.

Comment

That is an awesome trout. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                          Congrats! I saw that Eric had posted that pic on instagram. That is a beauty!!!! I had no idea it was a fellow tbh fisherman.

Yes sir he’s a great guy to fish with and helped me out a ton. The trout was a bonus, redfish were everywhere. We looked for a snook after lunch trying to put a slam together but no luck.

Comment

He is the best in my book. I have fished with him for 13-14 years. He works hard and finds fish. Great guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                              He is the best in my book. I have fished with him for 13-14 years. He works hard and finds fish. Great guy!

Agree 100% will book with him again when I can. That Boat he has now is pretty slick as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jvswan View Post
                                I fished Slough Creek a few times when I was young. My dad lived in Livingston. We’d usually walk up to the second meadow since most people stop at the first. I LOVE fishing meadows! This time of year the hoppers are popping and the fish are reckless. I have great memories of fishing on Slough Creek. It was my dad’s favorite place to fish.

Last time I fished the park I was catching grayljng on the Firehole when a bison walked up to the bank where I was wading. Not 20 feet away! It stared at me while I filled up my waders and then it walked off.

Yellowstone Park is the best!

I love slough Creek. Fished it twice. I got to see a grizzly last trip after fishing the Lamar and going back to the motel at dusk.

Comment

Working...
                                X