No announcement yet.

How many fly fishermen on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been meaning to post these. Streamer fishing my old stomping grounds on the North Platte in Casper, WY early June this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those are a couple of healthy trout!

Comment

Originally posted by Derrik View Post
        I went with Vail Valley Anglers for my fourth year in a row. Real good crew. Hopefully the water holds up for your brother - the lack of snowfall is really hurting the water levels.
        Looks like water is too low. They are going to hit the Roaring Fork instead...

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
          Looks like water is too low. They are going to hit the Roaring Fork instead...

It had to be close.. RF and Colorado should be great though.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post

Been meaning to post these. Streamer fishing my old stomping grounds on the North Platte in Casper, WY early June this year.

Amazing pictures and great trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post

Nice fish. I'll be up there in a couple of days to try my luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Muygrande View Post
                Nice fish. I'll be up there in a couple of days to try my luck.
                I’ve seen hoppers in the fishing reports. That’s about as good as it gets IMO.

Comment

Burnadell are you in NM yet? Post up a fishing report when you get a chance. I'm leaving for Colorado on Sunday. Guessing the water levels are generally down from normal for this time of year.

Comment

Just got out of the creek. Gonna head back in a few hours. Had this visitor while fishing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Here's my most remarkable fish I caught this summer so far

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a great day with my son. Hiked to Loch Vale in RMNP this morning and caught my first greenback cutthroat.....caught 25 between the two of us and hiked back down at noon. They were eating small elk hair caddis, griffith's gnat, and small hoppers.

Then we fished about an hour this afternoon on the Big T in Moraine Park and caught 7 more browns before we got chased off by a lightning storm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                          Burnadell are you in NM yet? Post up a fishing report when you get a chance. I'm leaving for Colorado on Sunday. Guessing the water levels are generally down from normal for this time of year.
                          Got to Angel Fire today. We will fish Eagle Nest Lake Saturday and then head to the San Juan Sunday to float it Mon, Tues and Wed.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                            Had a great day with my son. Hiked to Loch Vale in RMNP this morning and caught my first greenback cutthroat.....caught 25 between the two of us and hiked back down at noon. They were eating small elk hair caddis, griffith's gnat, and small hoppers.

Then we fished about an hour this afternoon on the Big T in Moraine Park and caught 7 more browns before we got chased off by a lightning storm.

Great report!! I'm headed up to the park Wednesday night. We will be fishing until Monday morning either in the park and on the west side above Granby.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                              Great report!! I'm headed up to the park Wednesday night. We will be fishing until Monday morning either in the park and on the west side above Granby.
                              Good luck. We also fished on the West side of the park a couple days ago...just above Adam's Falls on the North Inlet above Grand Lake and also the Colorado River at Coyote Valley and caught a bunch of brookies at both spots. Small is the key right now....nothing bigger than a 16 for dries.

Comment

We had a short 3 hour window to fish before our flight home today so we went back to Moraine Park to fish the Thompson.

Lots of small browns on a hopper with a bead head drop.
                                Sure did suck to get off the flight and have the humidity punch you in the face.

Comment

Working...
                                X