Caught my only and personal best bonefish this week on a fly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Congrats!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie_bowtech View Post

Caught my only and personal best bonefish this week on a fly

Congrats!

Where were you fishing? The bones worked me over in Turks on Monday, need to go back!

Comment

Nice Bone!!

Comment

I'm a flyer and a tyer.

Comment

Originally posted by AxisAddict View Post
              I'm a flyer and a tyer.
              Show your stuff! Are you tying warm water bugs or trout flies? Or both?

Comment

I got my new saltwater 7 weight set up. I always like to carry a light rod for when the wind doesn’t howl! It just feels nice. Usually a 6 or 7 weight. New rig includes an Abel super 7,8n that was a gift for taking care of a friends wife and a G Loomis Asquith 7 weight. My Loomis NRX is a cannon so I can’t wait to see what this beauty will do. I’ll be hitting the water in 2 weeks at south padre.

If I don’t catch fish or I can’t cast I will at least look good!!!!!!!

Comment

I'll try and post some pics, gonna try and hit the Nueces tomorrow morning. Probably have one or two 4# with me...

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

I got my new saltwater 7 weight set up. I always like to carry a light rod for when the wind doesn’t howl! It just feels nice. Usually a 6 or 7 weight. New rig includes an Abel super 7,8n that was a gift for taking care of a friends wife and a G Loomis Asquith 7 weight. My Loomis NRX is a cannon so I can’t wait to see what this beauty will do. I’ll be hitting the water in 2 weeks at south padre.

Nice. I've yet to cast one, but I'm sure i'd want one.

Comment

Im planning a vacation with my boys. We will be on foot..maybe have yaks..

What are the must fish locations in the hill country and west Texas between Bryan and big bend?????

I don’t mind paying for access...or being far off the beaten path. Actually the further the better!!

Comment

Me,

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone flyfish for jacks and kings down at the packery channel? I am down there Mondays - Thursdays most weeks if anyone ever wants a partner.

Also if anyone in the north Padre area needs someone to pole them around in their skiff i am down!

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy View Post
                            Me,

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                            Very nice. One of my all time favorite places to fly fish. Too bad the river is so low this year. We had a canoe trip planned for the upper Guad but no water. Maybe next year or later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

Great looking set up who you fishing with?

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
                                Great looking set up who you fishing with?
                                I’ll fish with Eric Glass 3 days. I usually fly fish about half the day. My brother usually goes along and this year junior will be there. They only throw egg beaters(spinning rods). When they are up I’ll throw a top water or mess around. We have 2 days of conventional fishing booked with Ernest Cisneros as well so we can all go and have some family wading time.

Comment

Working...
                                X