No announcement yet.

Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody know where I can order this stuff??? I am in Plano and this is the BEST beer I've ever had!! My FIL had to bring it back from Boston for me to try!! Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
      Does anybody know where I can order this stuff??? I am in Plano and this is the BEST beer I've ever had!! My FIL had to bring it back from Boston for me to try!! Any help is appreciated.

Your best bet is to check with Specs. As you know, it is illegal to ship beer in to Texas so, no company will ship.here. But, that doesn't mean you can't have some one ship you some marinade, cough cough, wink wink.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
        Your best bet is to check with Specs. As you know, it is illegal to ship beer in to Texas so, no company will ship.here. But, that doesn't mean you can't have some one ship you some marinade, cough cough, wink wink.

You sure? I've had co-workers in DC ship me beer without issue.

Comment

Looked it up, apparently you are correct... Though there are places that will ship it directly to you.
          Last edited by mev002; 11-03-2015, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy 45 View Post

Not bad but it is kinda forgettable lol
            Forgettable after how many? haha!

Comment

Originally posted by mev002 View Post
              Looked it up, apparently you are correct... Though there are places that will ship it directly to you.
              There are places that will.but if you know of one, shoot me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
                You sure? I've had co-workers in DC ship me beer without issue.
                It happens all the time. People trade and most shipping companies will deliver anyway.

Comment

There are places that will.but if you know of one, shoot me a PM.

Pm sent

Comment

Not bad but think I'm done with the pumpkin stuff till next year lol

Comment

Here are my deer camp selections for this week. We all bring a few and swap out.

Comment

Not bad but think I'm done with the pumpkin stuff till next year lol
                        Pumpkick wasn't bad at all. I agree with ya, no more pumpkin brews for me.

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                        Here are my deer camp selections for this week. We all bring a few and swap out.
                        My deer camp beer is good ole Shiner Bock. Good luck!

Went to a place called J. Henry's Draught House in Clear Lake a couple of days ago. Had Karbach BB Vanilla Hellfigher, regular BB Hellfighter, Oskar Blues Ten Fidy and Evil Twin I love you with my stout. The Evil Twin was terrible all others were delicious. If you're ever in Clear Lake, I highly recommend this place. Better than Nobi, IMO. 50 taps and solid pub grub. They also do growlers to go.

Comment

Comment

Where you find the koozie and bottle opener
                            Sorry just saw this...it's a yeti koozie I just put a beer zombie sticker on it..
                            Las Vegas brewery and craft beer lifestyle brand. Beer Zombies is the ultimate craft beer destination for Las Vegas locals and visitors. Visit one of our five locations across Nevada and Utah.

Comment

little goodness I brought back from Florida

Comment

Where can I find Pearl? My grandfather used to drink it

Comment

Working...
                                X