• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a few from Washington state.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      I had some great Georgia craft brews while I was there for work last week.

I think it was this one that had a blueberry flavor. Sounds gross but actually tasted good.

You should be able to find Sweetwater at your local Specs.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
        You should be able to find Sweetwater at your local Specs.
        Nice...what kind of beer is the "Blue"?

Unfortunately the beers I had were state specific. I was able to bring home some Colorado beer because we drove. Kinda SOL on the Washington stuff.

Comment

the prickly pear shiner is solid...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
            Nice...what kind of beer is the "Blue"?

Unfortunately the beers I had were state specific. I was able to bring home some Colorado beer because we drove. Kinda SOL on the Washington stuff.
            Blue is a Blueberry Ale. And Colorado had awesome breweries!

Comment

Trying this now

Comment

Good IPA from Austin
                Stash..Independence Brewery
                Last edited by hightech; 08-09-2015, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hightech View Post
                  good ipa from austin
                  stash..independence brewery
                  [ATTACH]733117[/ATTACH]

Comment

It ain't Micro but I have taken a likin to Shiner Ruby Redbird.

Some good stuff Maynard...

Comment

The Houston Brewery Trio

Buffalo Bayou is a great brewery - know the owner/founder and he's a great guy. 1836 is one of my favorites, as well as More Cowbell. They have alot of stouts, which is always nice.

Saint Arnold - great beers, good owners.

Karbach - Nice brewery with a good selection of beers. Love street has been in my rotation lately.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I'll way in on this. Definitely not Micro but "Nuthin finer then a shiner." I prefer the Black and the original. When I lived in Lake Charles we had some Hair of the Dog. I don't remember which one I thought was best, but I do remember most of the brews being really Good.
                        Attached Files

Comment

grabbed some Its Not Your Father's Rootbeer. Its at Kroger in Dallas. Its good because I like rootbeer but nothing amazing.

Comment

Pretty good would even be good as a root beer float. Taste just like it

Not bad but I'm not big on flavored beer. It's lemony no doubt.

Not bad I would drink both again.

Comment

one from my recent trip to Colorado, a real tasty double IPA out of fort Collins

Comment

Originally posted by ridge reaper View Post
                                Can't wait to try that. I love all the karbachs!

Update, release for Vanilla BBH is next Monday 8/17.

Originally posted by tremman78 View Post
                                one from my recent trip to Colorado, a real tasty double IPA out of fort Collins
                                Odell is distributed in Texas so, you should be able to find it at Specs or your local grocery store.

Comment

Working...
                                X