No announcement yet.

Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried these two Alaskan beers today. Both were very good. The amber is one of my new favorites. Cant wait to one day drink it locally after a day of halibut or trout fishing.
    (Gotta love the dolphin plate)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436325662.860749.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	24390530
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436325671.028423.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	24390531

Ray

Comment

Poco
      I like a lot of Alaskan's brews, icy bay and American ale are also good

Trying this after I now the front yard

Comment

Has anyone tried this one?
        Took one sip and spit it out. Not sure if it was supposed to taste this awful or if it went bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadroe View Post
          Has anyone tried this one?
          Took one sip and spit it out. Not sure if it was supposed to taste this awful or if it went bad.

How much do you know about Farmhouse Ales? Haha, they can be quite harsh.

Comment

Did anyone try the Stones Drink before 7-4-15. Holy cow it was good and now gone....I think it was 11.9. Ruination, Batch 19, Temptress, KCCO are some of my favorites.

Comment

Im a Coors lite and Tecate Fan, but i do love me some IPA Stone Nation and Shiner Bock Blonde

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                How much do you know about Farmhouse Ales? Haha, they can be quite harsh.

Apparently not that familiar. I like Ales but leave out the farmhouse for me. Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Chadroe View Post
                  Apparently not that familiar. I like Ales but leave out the farmhouse for me. Hahaha
                  You have got to be careful when you see "Farmhouse" on the label. It can range from a Saison, not a fan of the banana flavor, or a tart and sour beer.

Comment

Considering it's 6 am, been up all night painting my duplex and building cabinets, and already more than a 12 pack in on miller's, anything would do right now

Comment

Mmmm shiner seasonal strawberry blonde.

Comment

For those interested, rumor mill says Karbach Vanilla BBA Hellfighter to be released Monday 8/10.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                          For those interested, rumor mill says Karbach Vanilla BBA Hellfighter to be released Monday 8/10.
                          Can't wait to try that. I love all the karbachs!

Comment

I had some great Georgia craft brews while I was there for work last week.

I think it was this one that had a blueberry flavor. Sounds gross but actually tasted good.

Comment

The chick I'm dating loves her some sweetwater blue. Been known to drink a fair amount of this also, Apita Strawgator. 22oz bottles are great for sharing with a lady. Fairly strong at 8% alcohol.

Last edited by Lungbustr; 07-29-2015, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Been drinking some really good beers. Here's a couple from Colorado
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X