Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
    11 pages and I may have missed it. Anyone try any of the Big Bend Brews from Alpine Tx? They just started putting them in HEB

Yes, I have tried 2 of their beers. The Terlinga Gold and the Porter. Both of them were terrible. I wouldn't waste my money.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
      Probably should slow my roll these are going down pretty smooth

I like citrusy ipas
      Nice!! Stepping up your game I see
      #sippingbeershavegoodtaste

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Birddogss View Post
          Nice!! Stepping up your game I see

#sippingbeershavegoodtaste
          Broadening my horizons
          Finally started going in this place. They claim to have 600-700 different beers. I was guessing 400

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
            Broadening my horizons
            Finally started going in this place. They claim to have 600-700 different beers. I was guessing 400
            http://www.choicebeverage.net/
            That's sweet!! Ask if they have KneeDeep...if not I need to send ya some

Comment

I like the Abita Amber.

Comment

Originally posted by mev002 View Post
                Yes, I have tried 2 of their beers. The Terlinga Gold and the Porter. Both of them were terrible. I wouldn't waste my money.
                thanks for the heads up. I won't spend money on em now

Comment

Today's haul

Comment

Nice haul!! (You still should have got the Maui brewing DIPA )

Comment

A 2013 Bourbon County Brand Stout. Smooth as silk with undertones of chocolate and a slight hint of bourbon barrel.
                      Attached Files

Comment

FYI for the dfw folks, Grapevine is having a craft beer experience at their Main St days May 15th-17th. Lots of beer to sample. It was awesome last year.

Comment

What a great week of beer drinking I had!!! Been in SoCal all week and had my standby Green Flash, Hoptropolis, Lagunitas and several Alaska all on tap. Also tried Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter which uses hop oil and is OUTSTANDING.

Got home today and took my growler up to Backyard Grill in Cypress for filling while having a pint with some buds. Tried Cycler's brewing from Montgomery which was new to me. Their 55-11 red was really good. However, the real gem of the evening, which I took home in the growler, was the New Republic Brewing out of College Station. The Dammit Jim is now in my top 5!!! Don't miss a chance to try it

Comment

This is outstanding!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard M. View Post
                              FYI for the dfw folks, Grapevine is having a craft beer experience at their Main St days May 15th-17th. Lots of beer to sample. It was awesome last year.
                              I plan on being there. Trying to get a camp spot at lake grapevine that weekend. There is also gonna be the Best Little Brewfest in lewisville in June

Comment

^^ oh heck yes.
                                Calling Uber those days!

Comment

Working...
                                X