No announcement yet.

Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sun is out and it beautiful outside. Cracked open a sour, Brazzle by Odell. It is great, if you like sours!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1425752557908.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	24367951

Comment

Drinking a Goose Island 312. Good wheat beer. Later I'm going to have a Blue Moon Abbey Ale. Those are pretty freakin good.

Comment

I just took advantage of the beautiful weather pulling weeds from the yard. Now, it is time to relax. Homemade Italian gravy (spaghetti sauce) is on the stove and a loaf of homemade bread is in the oven. Nothing more to do than drink another Nitro

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          I finally have a night "off". Going on next to no sleep and want to insure a good nights rest so I'm tossing a few back. Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout and Lagunitas Imperial Stout should do the trick...

Those Left-Hand milk stouts are some of my favs...

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
            I just took advantage of the beautiful weather pulling weeds from the yard. Now, it is time to relax. Homemade Italian gravy (spaghetti sauce) is on the stove and a loaf of homemade bread is in the oven. Nothing more to do than drink another Nitro
            that nitro is some good stuff, and it's fitting that the commercial on the TV is a beer commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
              Those Left-Hand milk stouts are some of my favs...

Me too...

Comment

Comment

Listening to some Lightnin' Hopkins. He was from Centerville Texas. Love me some blues music, cold beer, a cigar and grilling steaks!

Comment

And some Gary Stewart

Comment

Enjoying a Pliny while cleaning some Chukar...

Comment

Originally posted by Chadroe View Post
                        Listening to some Lightnin' Hopkins. He was from Centerville Texas. Love me some blues music, cold beer, a cigar and grilling steaks!

That's what I call a great time!

Comment

Yes sir!

Comment

Finally got to try out the Shiner Prickly Pear. Dang this stuff was awesome!!

Comment

I've tried at least 50-75 IPA/IIPAs and this is one that I keep stocked in my fridge. Very juicy and danky at the same time. I highly recommend it.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                                I've tried at least 50-75 IPA/IIPAs and this is one that I keep stocked in my fridge. Very juicy and danky at the same time. I highly recommend it.

I'll check it out if I find it.
                                I had hop trapp this weekend
                                Not a fan

Comment

Working...
                                X