Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z7_Matt View Post
    No problem! Glad you made it in time. Looks like you made the trip worth while too.

I did. Got some while they had it.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
      Number 2.

Man, better slow down. You're gonna be hammered.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
        Avery's Dictator series rocks it. Czar is a great stout. Have you had Mephistopheles?
        No sir. Not on the shelves or on tap near by.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
          Man, better slow down. You're gonna be hammered.
          It's allllll good!

Comment

Hit stouts all weekend.

Wanted a change with the sunny day. Forgot I had two 4 packs of these left in the fridge.
            Nice end to a Wednesday.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
              Score! Thanks for the heads up Matt!!!

How was that chocolate milk stout?

Comment

Michael

Is that Fernet aged in Fernet Branca barrels? If so I need to go search for it here! I have no idea why I grew so fond of that stuff but at the bar I used to own we ended up putting it on tap. Went through so much that Fernet sent us challenge coins

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  How was that chocolate milk stout?

It is great in a float! Yummm

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                    Michael

Is that Fernet aged in Fernet Branca barrels? If so I need to go search for it here! I have no idea why I grew so fond of that stuff but at the bar I used to own we ended up putting it on tap. Went through so much that Fernet sent us challenge coins

Yes it is.

Comment

I had a few St. Arnold's Stout last night. It was better than I thought it would be. I have been wanting to try Narwal but haven't been able to find it. Southern Star Buried Hatchet Stout is awesome and strong to.

Comment

Originally posted by ridge reaper View Post
                        I had a few St. Arnold's Stout last night. It was better than I thought it would be. I have been wanting to try Narwal but haven't been able to find it. Southern Star Buried Hatchet Stout is awesome and strong to.
                        I have some aged Narwhal. It's not my favorite stout. Has licorice notes.

Comment

Beer....

Hooligan, thank you bud! This was a very unexpected, pleasant surprise! The Winter Warmer is going down tonight!

Comment

A little after lunch me time on the deck with a nice cigar and a couple Narwhal's. Life is good!

Comment

I've really enjoyed everything from Odell Brewing which the Saucer has been carrying a lot of lately. The Runoff Red Seasonal IPA was great.

Comment

Odell is very good!

Comment

Working...
                                X