No announcement yet.

School Me on Mini Pigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They had a story on the news a few weeks ago that said there is no such thing as a mini pig.

Comment

Originally posted by cripsol View Post
      Pretty sure I watched a special on these things where they get massive in size.
      Yep, it don't think it was Baba Wawa, but one of the other old blondes, interviewed a woman from Texas that claimed her pigs grew to 30-40 lbs.,
      One of the ones she sold was closing in on 200 lbs., but on the bright side pigs make pretty good pets, easier to house break than dogs, raised 2 when I was a kid, don't know about their temperament as they get older, dad had ours made into groceries when they reached the 150 lb. mark.

Comment

You gotta go with the teacup man, they sleep better in the bed with you, and they don't take as big of a **** on your pillow.

Comment

haha, my daugher had been bugging me for one for a couple years now. My wife always asks "when you going to buy your daughter a pig "? I just give her that look, cause you know who will end up having to take care of it ! Daddy of course.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Lmao stu you deserve every bit of haze you get for this one
            Yeah I do lol. I'm sure you've seen how she's been blowing up my fb. For the record I have no intention of getting her one but figured I could at least kick the tires a little.

Comment

^ This is a bunch of BS. He's buying her one, don't let him fool you. I will send pics after xmas for ya'll.

Comment

you could always trap a few. lol

Comment

It's all because of the Vine that every woman and girl want a mini pig. That app is nothing but 7 seconds of pure torture to my ears. Fiancé wants one, but I said the only way a pig winds up in the house is if I shot it and it's in an ice chest.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                    ^ This is a bunch of BS. He's buying her one, don't let him fool you. I will send pics after xmas for ya'll.
                    X2 don't play hard bro to late for that now

Comment

I heard the tea cups have smaller tongues that way they can get the water from between your toes when you get out the shower

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Hare View Post
                        It's all because of the Vine that every woman and girl want a mini pig. That app is nothing but 7 seconds of pure torture to my ears. Fiancé wants one, but I said the only way a pig winds up in the house is if I shot it and it's in an ice chest.

Between that and the mini-pig fb page, and the book she read to her kindergarten class. She has turned my fb page into the official mini-pig website. Pull up Stewart Avery Brandt on fb if you want to have a good laugh.

Comment

what next a Finger Monkey? jk lol thats what my wife wanted until she found out they r 5 G's
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416940178.635181.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	270.4 KB
ID:	24347395

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
                            what next a Finger Monkey? jk lol thats what my wife wanted until she found out they r 5 G's
                            [ATTACH]673427[/ATTACH]
                            Well....depends on which one you get. Some are actually quit a bit more.

Here are our two Monkeys....(Actually Tamarons) Im telling you, we have a **** zoo.

Kai, White Crested Tamaron (Mean little fer, lol)

Name:	Kai.jpg
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	24347398

Kindi, Red Handed Tamaron. (Very friendly)

Name:	Kindi.jpg
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	24347399

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                              Well....depends on which one you get. Some are actually quit a bit more.

Here are our two Monkeys....(Actually Tamarons) Im telling you, we have a **** zoo.

Kai, White Crested Tamaron (Mean little fer, lol)
                              [ATTACH]673430[/ATTACH]

Kindi, Red Handed Tamaron. (Very friendly)
                              [ATTACH]673431[/ATTACH]
                              Dang I thought you where kidding about the monkeys. There was a pet store by me that had a ring tailed lemur for sale a while back. I think they wanted $2500 or so. It made me tired sitting there watching it jump around everywhere.
                              As far as the pig, make sure you get from a reputable breeder and you see the parents. My buddy got a micro mini that was supposed to only get 30 pounds or so. Well at 150 pounds the city made them get rid of it. He was cool as heck though. He played just like all the dogs and such. Even liked hanging out on the steps of his pool. The only bad thing other than the size was that he liked hunching everything. Im pretty sure his dogs had it slipped to them a couple of times.

Comment

Working...
                              X