Nebraska Whitetails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nebraska Whitetails

Me my brother his son and Brad Adams are heading to nebraska saterday to chase whitetails for a week. Anyone been up that way lately. I can't wait to get there.

Good luck on your hunt!

Comment

Good luck wish I was going too. Seen some pics of big deer from their.

Comment

I'm heading up in a couple weeks. It will be my third year. Big deer up there (about 100lbs + heavier than here). They aren't as heavily popluated, and there are little ones just like anywhere else, but when you do see a nice buck, he is impressive.

I shot a really nice one last year. Unfortunately, I didn't shoot him very well

It's also a different kind of hunting (no baiting), but it sure is fun...

The day I get back home, I start counting the days until I go again.

Comment

What part are you hunting? I hunted up there (SW part of the state) for about 7 years. The ranch we got to hunt was sold last summer. Man I miss going up there. I took 3 bucks, the 2 biggest scoring about 149 & 152 gross & the other not near as big. The biggest weighed 275. These were taken with a smokepole. Here is a pic of the smallest one. For reference, I'm about 6'4 about 255 lbs. We had to hoist him up with bucket on the tractor for skinning.
          Attached Files

Comment

We're heading to Decatur NE on Monday to hunt too. Well, we're gonna stop at Texoma and do some striper fishing on Tuesday and then meet our buddy on Wednesday to hunt Thur-Sunday. Good luck and tell Brad to shoot'em in the venison.

Comment

Were hunting the southeast,just south of Nebraska City. This is our second year to go up there and I'm ready to go.

Comment

That's not fair, they get more meat per arrow then we get!

That's a hoss of a dear. I couldn't imagine hunting alone, and trying to drag that beast out.

Comment

Nebraska is definitely a sleeper like Oklahoma! Ronny, you should have some new toys at your place when you get back!

Comment

Good Luck. Ronny.

Yea, I'm jealous..

Comment

Working...
                    X