No announcement yet.

Anyone see Dumb and Dumber 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save your money and time. It was horrible.

Comment

I thought it was pretty funny, it was what I expected. I'd say 6 of 10, with a few really funny parts. I too, do not like Jim Carrey's politics, he's about as dumb as he is in the movie, but most of Hollywood has similar views. I appreciate his comic abilities, just as there are other actors, musicians, etc that are not the same as me politically. I can appreciate the art, but not the artist.

Comment

My brother just saw it. Wants his 2 hours back. Lol

Comment

Never saw the first one don't want to see this one...

Comment

I have never made it through the first one. I have tried several times. The title is right the movie is dumb and I am dumber for trying to watch it.

Comment

Horrible. Almost walked out of it last night...

Comment

Nope. Jim Carey is a flaming liberal gun grabber. He won't see a dime of mine.
                Pretty much sums it up.

Comment

First one was drunk funny... but there's only so much of that a man an take.

pass

Comment

Trailer was amazing… I think its probably same humor… but everyone that loved #1 is 20 years more mature… except the people who made it… hah

Comment

Well bummer

Comment

Saw it Friday afternoon, most all of the funny scenes are on the previews. Wait until it comes out on video....

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                          Nope. Jim Carey is a flaming liberal gun grabber. He won't see a dime of mine.
                          You must only watch Charlton Heston and Kirk Cameron movies, because this pretty much describes all of Hollywood.

Comment

Originally posted by sethcros View Post
                            You must only watch Charlton Heston and Kirk Cameron movies, because this pretty much describes all of Hollywood.
                            No, I don't, but Carey is a big time gun grabber and has no qualms in voicing that very loudly. I refuse to put up with that or accept that. To each his own.

Comment

I sat down and watched the first one the other night with the family to prepare for the new one. Will try to watch it later this week.

Comment

Saw it last night. It had a few funny moments and quite a bit of crude humor. The old lady, the cat, blind kid, several of the lines, etc.

Carey is still Carey. Just shouldn't have made "TO"

Comment

Working...
                                X