Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing stuff !!!

Comment

Haven’t been able to be out here as much as I’d like due to baseball, but that’s ok. Upstairs ceilings are done, so we are making the beam for the living area. Second coat of stain on tomorrow and we will hang Monday. Rock is behind, so that’ll either be end of this week or first of the next week. Here are pics of beam. The elk antler chandelier will be hung next week as well since beam will be done.

Here is the chandelier that’s going up to hang from the faux beam.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks awesome! I’m so jealous!

Comment

Dude! You are knocking this thing out of the park!! Fantastic look!

Comment

Thanks guys. Gonna hang the big beam tomorrow. Will post pics of course lol

Comment

Big beam is up in living area!!!! We are ready for rock, flooring, and cabinets!!!

Comment

Still no rock, but we took the chandelier out and hung it. Didn’t want anyone else doing that. Went up like a champ. Used an 8” J hook screw to secure into ridge beam and good size chain. Definitely makes the living area smaller lol. But it’s beautiful.

Comment

Rock is here!

For upstairs bath

Fireplace rock

Corners

Rock guy will start Saturday. Got some more light fixtures hung. Downstairs ceiling fan

Should have rock, flooring, tile, and cabinets in place by the end of next week.

Comment

You sir........are winning!! Great job so far.

Comment

Looking good! Chandelier sets that room off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great build.

Comment

Its really coming along!

Comment

Fireplace is almost done. He’s coming back Tuesday or Wednesday to finish and then grout afterwards. Tile guy started as well. Flooring and cabinets will have to wait. Rock guy is going to take several days. Didn’t account for that. But we should have bathroom tubs and showers tiled this week. Here are pics.

Fireplace almost completed.

Memorial Day ain’t happening lol. Maybe ready for Fourth of July?

Comment

Downstairs bathtub is tiled, Just need grout. Upstairs has finally started as well. Looking good so far.

Comment

Full masonry fireplace or did you go with an insert of some kind? That's not full dimension stone, right? Looks like the thinner veneer, but I'm still learning.

Comment

Working...
                                X