Clear All

Absolutely gorgeous !

Comment

Incredible place! Congratulations

Comment

Wow, very very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyreneeward View Post
          Used a 30 year termicide on the pad before we poured the slab. And sprayed the exterior with perma chink shell guard as well. No one I've talked to that has a Satterwhite log home has had issues with termites. Including several folks on here
          Not sure how I have missed this thread. I grew up in a Satterehite log home. My parents had it for over 20 years. We never had a single termite issue.

Great looking cabin!

Comment

Originally posted by Texasgamehunter View Post
            Looks awesome. I can't wait to be able to build one. Congrats

Come help me finish mine!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by gmac View Post
              Not sure how I have missed this thread. I grew up in a Satterehite log home. My parents had it for over 20 years. We never had a single termite issue.

Great looking cabin!

Yeah someone asked about it when I first posted the thread. Haven't had any problems yet either. Doubt I ever will.

Comment

Mounted and wired all 9 outdoor outlets Saturday. Sorry forgot to take pics. Will work on recessed lighting next then breaker box

Comment

Man that's pretty!

Comment

AWESOMENESS!!! Big congrats on your project!! In for the finish!! May The Lord continue to bless your family through all of the wonderful memories you will surely creat at this home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                      AWESOMENESS!!! Big congrats on your project!! In for the finish!! May The Lord continue to bless your family through all of the wonderful memories you will surely creat at this home.

Thanks so much.

Comment

Finally, live log cabin build!!

Got a deal on this we couldn't pass up for the living room. Almost 6' wide and 4' tall. Real elk sheds.

Got this too!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

I know it’s been a very long time since we’ve posted anything on this thread, but my wife and I have finally secured enough cash to finish the house completely. My goal is to get to the house and moved in before our anniversary, which is April 19. I have a carpenter coming tomorrow to start closing up walls, setting interior doors, and everything else. Cabinets are on the way as well. We are using knotty alder for the cabinets, and are going to pick a stain color out Monday. Appliances are already here and in storage. I have a pic of what will go in the upstairs bathroom for a vanity. We have received it as well. Glad to see this finally up and moving. It has been a long time coming, but once we are done and moved in, we will be in it with no mortgage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome build!

Comment

Congrats!! It's an awesome cabin!

Comment

I need to seriously visit with you about this build. My wife and I are seriously considering this company for a build for our retirement home.

That outside looks fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                                X