No announcement yet.

Finally, live log cabin build!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that looks amazing! I'm lovin the dark wood stain as compared to the typical redish cedar color

Comment

That's look great. I've always had a sweet spot for log cabins. How bad is the up keep on them, as far as stain and sealing?

Comment

Looks Awesome!!

Comment

Saweeett!!!

Comment

OMG this is gorgeous!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TxHunter06 View Post
              That's look great. I've always had a sweet spot for log cabins. How bad is the up keep on them, as far as stain and sealing?

It won't be too bad since we did porches all 4 sides.

Comment

And we have a roof thanks to Jame Jamison and Turf Roofing out of Durant.

Oh and yes, we changed our minds and went with shingles.

Comment

We're almost in the dry!!! Gable glass to be installed Monday, then the fun begins.

Comment

Amazing!!!!!

Comment

It IS Amazing for sure but I thought you said you were going with the R-Panel exposed metal roofing? I would have liked to have seen that man!! I do love the rich chocolate color though.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          It IS Amazing for sure but I thought you said you were going with the R-Panel exposed metal roofing? I would have liked to have seen that man!! I do love the rich chocolate color though.

Yes sir that was the original plan but due to insurance issues we went ahead with shingles. And it saved us $1000 on the install. Plus I genuinely think this looks a little more luxurious than metal, for lack of a better word.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyreneeward View Post
                            Yes sir that was the original plan but due to insurance issues we went ahead with shingles. And it saved us $1000 on the install. Plus I genuinely think this looks a little more luxurious than metal, for lack of a better word.
                            I concur...it is indeed rich looking. I can only imagine what it must feel like to drive up to that place with your friends and how proud you are of it. You are blessed sir!

Comment

Wow, that is one impressive pc of work, yall done a great job, I like it.

Comment

Looking great!

Comment

Working...
                                X