Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

better go with tux for black tie event.

Comment

I tried on a Vera Wang tux yesterday that I was fitted for, everything fit perfect and it still felt like wearing a shoe box.

Next time I'm invited to anything "black tie", I'm going to west Africa.

Comment

everyone knows that powder blue polyester is coming back! if you want to to get real studded up i recommend a top hat, tails, and a matching cane.

ha ha. dont listen to me ive never been aloud around fancy folk

Comment

Make sure to get the Seinfeld "puffy shirt" to go with it.

Comment

Ok so I lucked out. My wife asked her boss who invited us to this thing what exactly I need to be wearing. I guess it's "black tie optional"? She said that a tux or nice black suit is fine. Thank god. I picked up the best fitting one I could find at Burlington last night on a second trip back there as they were closing. I went to my shop I usually dry clean and bring my ASUs in to and asked the lady if she could hook me up. And bless her heart she said she will have it done by 430 this afternoon. Ran to the truck grabbed the suit brought it in, she measured me and pinned all the spots to work on and got it all prepped. Haha I got very lucky. I was about to pop a round off in my leg or something before haha. Thanks to all y'all folks for the help and suggestions, and the slight heart attack when you broke it to this grunt what "black tie" actually meant lol.

Comment

Sounds like you got it done. Now just have fun with wife and remember they all put their pants on one leg at time just like you.

Comment

Working...
              X