Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This... Is...awesome!!!

Comment

I was wondering what everyone was talking about yesterday in the Thread of the Year question. I can't believe I missed this. My boss had to come in and find out what I was laughing so loudly about. Now he knows about my green screen addiction. This was beyond greatness!

Comment

Thanks guys. It was fun while it lasted. My cousins are still mad at me. Mom still loves me.

Having elephant fajitas for the 23rd time tonight. They are kind of fattening. Getting lots of junk in my trunk.

Comment

Haha!! Awesomely funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Thanks guys. It was fun while it lasted. My cousins are still mad at me. Mom still loves me.

Having elephant fajitas for the 23rd time tonight. They are kind of fattening. Getting lots of junk in my trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Ya think?

Comment

Comment

Bump for those that missed Part 1 of the elephant saga

Comment

Oh dear sweet lil baby Jesus!!! Did the Elephant Hunt make a comeback and I missed it?!?

Comment

Originally posted by jesterdoc View Post
                      Oh dear sweet lil baby Jesus!!! Did the Elephant Hunt make a comeback and I missed it?!?

Sort of...just more fun and shenanigans!

Comment

I've been asked byou several people about all the elephant Hunting comments that people make on here. TTT for a classic

Comment

I'm ready for a Sasquatch thread now. You promised. Start cooking it up Mr. Bobby. We need something to get us through the week.

Comment

This is awesome lol

Comment

This was great!

Comment

Wait ..so our Polk county ivory hunt in January isn't real?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X