Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
      Nice bikes folks. This is currently my only bike, 2009 Beta Evo 300 4T trials bike. I sold the following last December to prepare for our move and be able to close on our house here in TX in January so we didn't have to rent: 2005 Scorpa SY250 trials, 2008 KTM 250 xcf-2, 2012 Suzuki v-strom 650 and 2016 Polaris Sportsman 450 H.O.

Love these trials bikes. Never had a chance to ride one but I'm quite certain if I did, I'd be instantly addicted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post
        I would absolutely love to have a trials bike. I've never had a chance to ride one but I'm quite certain that I'd be immediately addicted.

You are welcome to come try it anytime but we are not exactly close. They are a lot of fun, and as you said, I was addicted the first time I tried it. This is my 3rd trials bike.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post
          Yes Sir, it's a mint 2002 XR650R, titled and plated for the street. I've had it about a year and I love the thing. Only wish I had more time for mini adventures.

Ha I had exactly the same thing. The most fun I ever had was riding off road through Big Bend for days at a time with a group from Texas Offroad Network. Some of the most fun in my life. I eventually converted the bike to a motard and raced it on road courses.

Really wish I had never sold it. Have fun but be careful!

Comment

How about a little ol dirt bike. 114 cubic inch Ultima and direct drive no tranny thru a Barnett scorpion clutch. This thing can jump 20 school buses without even a ramp.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Here's a pic of my Cherry bike I sold year before last. She only had 5252 original miles on it. 1984 all original Iron head 1000cc. Last iron head shovel made. The guy that bought it rode it home to Austin. Probably took him a week to ever get the feeling back in his arse and hands.
              Oh, yeah I did sell it for more than it cost new

Sweet! I had an '81. I worked on that **** thing 3 hours for every 1 hour I got to ride it, but I finally convinced her to play nice. Went through more generators than gallons of gas, but it all came together when I changed the ignition to a single fire. Edelbrock carb, a few sprocket changes, and she would run!

Comment

Wow MuzzleBrake. That bike is incredible. Based on the the looks of your shop I'd bet you have the fabrication skills to create an awesome "Adventure" type dual sport based off a similar platform. I always wondered why Buell never made their Ulysses more off-road worthy. I bet they would have sold a good bit more of 'em.

Comment

Here's a few pics from a recent ride through the hill country (Medina/Kerrville area).

(So no one gets the wrong impression, the Lone Star was the only one consumed during a 2 hour river break )

Comment

Heres Mine...

2009 Electra Glide Ultra
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hey anyone wanna go for a ride sunday? I am looking to get out on the road!!

Comment

Sold my Bonneville and picked up this little retro.

2016 Moto Guzzi Stornello, really enjoying her so far.

Comment

New to me.[emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice, congrats.

Comment

Here's my latest!

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                                New to me.[emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                                Did you loot a bank while you were down there in Houston?

Comment

Working...
                                X