I have nothing to add except LMAO

Comment

wow! hahahaha

Comment

How many beers had you had before work?

Comment

Who's is this guy! lol

Comment

Only thing that comes to mind is, " You might be a Redneck if.." or " Here's your sign ", sorry, I could not help myself.

Comment

i like your style

What do you mean i couldnt do that?

Comment

I bet thats not the first deer cleaned in a walmart parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                  Man that's funny. What you should do is fill out your tag right and field dress every deer there until Mr Walton puts a sign up. Then take a pic of the sight as make it your avatar. That's epic
                  This ^^^

Comment

Wow!!

Comment

I cleaned a deer at my apartment one year. I hung it off of the jungle gym I got asked not to do that again, LMAO

Comment

This is so awesome!!!

You shot a deer when you should have been going to work. So you threw it in the jeep, clocked in and went to Walmart to field dress it. I'm surprised anyone at Walmart even noticed! What was the plan after dressing it? Guys and skin in the Walmart dumpster? Run in and buy a cooler an ice chest for the meat? This is the kind of thread that needs pics or someone in the lot with a cell phone video.

You sir have made East Texas proud! Congrats

Comment

So he takes the tag, but leaves the deer? Doesn't issue citation, but can't prove where or when you killed the deer because tag not filled out right and you're at Walmart?

Doesn't sound like the GW has sense either.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            This is so awesome!!!

You shot a deer when you should have been going to work. So you threw it in the jeep, clocked in and went to Walmart to field dress it. I'm surprised anyone at Walmart even noticed! What was the plan after dressing it? Guys and hide in the Walmart dumpster? Run in and buy a cooler an ice chest for the meat? This is the kind of thread that needs pics or someone in the lot with a cell phone video.
                            You sir have made East Texas proud! Congrats
                            It would be my guess that Walmart security has video and probably watched him the whole time thinking......."No way this crazy SOB is goingto gut that deer in our parking lot"
                            it WILL be on a tv show one day

Comment

Come on Man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                It would be my guess that Walmart security has video and probably watched him the whole time thinking......."No way this crazy SOB is goingto gut that deer in our parking lot"
                                it WILL be on a tv show one day
                                They only have video until your car is broken into or someone gets assaulted. Then, strangely enough, there is no video evidence

Comment

Working...
                                X