Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaycar85 View Post
    UPDATE

so i was coming home from work and my wife called me and said " guess what" i knew i was had i said what then she went on about her going to school blah blah bla. i was about to hang up but that small voice told me to tell her (same one that told me to leave the walmart parking lot)so i told her the story ending with we will probly be get in a visit from a gw soon and not 5 sec after finishing my story she says " your game warden just pulled up ill handle him" so im kinda stress n all the way home and i get thr just as hes pulling out of the drive i stop he stops we talk blah blah blah he was way cool says you can hunt on ur land its just dangerous. and as i think im getting off scott free he "colombo's" me and says michelle u mind if me and ur husband talk she goes n side and says hes going to give me a ticket for not filling out tags correct so for all u non believers ill show the ticket. all n all i got off light and i wont do that again. later i find ou the reason he was so cool is becouse my wife is telling him how stupid i am for hunting in our frnt yard and so on i think she gave me grief than the gw

That post just set an internet record for lack of punctuation. Somewhere, in a dark corner, a 3rd grade teacher is crying softly.

Comment

Where did you plan on putting the guts?? I could see skinning a deer in the parking lot in the back of the truck. But gutting it really?
      i was going to keep them n the car till i got home. the game warden asked what was n the bag and when i told him the guts he just looked at me and all i could see was shame n his eyes then he did that shake your head back n forth kinda slow thing lol
      So is it illegal to field dress a deer in Walmart's parkinglot?
      yes it is illegal i found out its PP

Comment

Dude, hold my beer while I gut this deer in the WalMart parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          That post just set an internet record for lack of punctuation. Somewhere, in a dark corner, a 3rd grade teacher is crying softly.
          That is hilarious!

Comment

I feel dumberer!

Comment

I think you should go back to said Walmart. Then you need to walk inside to the section that has books. Look around really hard, and find the one that says writing for dummies. just kidding. But that is a serious lack of punctuation.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
                Funny story but I am betting it didn't happen. I read his other post and he didn't talk/write like this. If it had happened in E. Texas I might have believed it, but not in Temple.
                I sure hope so....

Comment

Oh wow!!! This is awesome!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                    I think you should go back to said Walmart. Then you need to walk inside to the section that has books. Look around really hard, and find the one that says writing for dummies. That is a serious lack of punctuation.
                    FIFY.
                    Bangs head.

Comment

Nothing short of awesome in this! I have a Wally World around the corner, and it has some trees that would be a nice gambrel for the deer!

Comment

I just want to post, so that i can say i left my mark in one of the top threads tbh has had.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                          I just want to post, so that i can say i left my mark in one of the top threads tbh has had.
                          And you couldn't come up with anything better than that?!?!?

Comment

WOW! this post has to be in my top 5 posts! too funny!

At least you just got a ticket right?

Comment

That is EPIC! I love it!!!!!

Comment

Bruh......really? Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X