Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciate the reply mudslinger!

Comment

One of those little suction cup arrow indian bows are really smooth.

Comment

I think that the lower let off bows are the smoothest. When you compare any model that is available in a 65% and a 80% the 65% to me feels smoother.
        Hard to beat a Mathews.

Comment

Less letoff does tend to have a smoother cycle,- no dump at end.

Comment

I think y'all need to workout.

Comment

Not trying to get off subject but I have noticed a couple post lately such as dh1974 that have Banned!!! under there name. Does this mean they are suppose to be banned from this site? Or is this something else? I noticed the same thing under Africanbowhunter(tink) the other day. If they are banned I must have missed the post of reason but they are in fact still posting? Kinda confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by MA ELite View Post
                My GTO and GT500 are as smooth as my buddies Drenalin.

Ditto. no giant drop off into the valley.....SMOOOOTH all the way to a hard wall!

Comment

Ima telling you boys. The Oneida with the cam limbs (i've got the the Extreme Eagle) and my new Monster Phoenix with its lever limbs are far and away the smoothest. And the Phoenix isn't all that hard to order BUT its a looong, looong wait to get it in although they are moving then out quicker now.
                  I waited for mine 11 months. I've had pretty much all of the top bows out there.

Comment

The smoothest I've personally ever shot is a Black Ice.

Comment

Working...
                    X