No announcement yet.

Fulldraw at BMF and MY BOW BLEW UP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That deer is so awesome! I sure enjoy your post and pictures. Good luck on your next hunt!

Comment

Dang!!

Comment

Peyton, has he shown back up since the mishap? Best of luck as soon as you get back out there.

Comment

Was it a Matthews monster? Those things are notorious for jumping cam

Comment

Excellent Peyton! Winds should start their swing soon...and this little drop in temp will help a lot once it comes back to the SE again.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Peyton, has he shown back up since the mishap? Best of luck as soon as you get back out there.
              I haven't been back over there since Saturday evening. He has been at this feeder for the past 4 years and I think he will show up there again. The predictable bucks are creatures of habit. I may go in the morning to the rifle blind and try to get some pics of him if he shows up.

Originally posted by silencer2011 View Post
              Was it a Matthews monster? Those things are notorious for jumping cam
              I have a DXT. All of them will derail if you torque them enough

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                Excellent Peyton! Winds should start their swing soon...and this little drop in temp will help a lot once it comes back to the SE again.

I'm going to go by there tomorrow and enhance/improve the blind. I will cover a few windows with a blackout cloth to reduce the incoming light and add some cloth to my shooting window to reduce its size and make it harder for him to see my hand when I draw. The winds may change soon, but I want to give him a few more days to get relaxed around the blind. Hopefully, he doesn't break anything befor then

Comment

Good luck....hope it all works out.

Comment

No wheels on a recurve just sayin glad you're ok good luck brother

Comment

Peyton,

I've got a heli-m rigged and ready right now . . . . . .I'll be hunting with my creed

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                        Peyton,

I've got a heli-m rigged and ready right now . . . . . .I'll be hunting with my creed
                        I'm a lefty and my bow is ready for killin

Thanks for the offer!

Comment

Did you see him this morning

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Glad you weren't hurt. Run a cotton ball all along the limbs to make sure there is no splintering going on that you cannot see. You need to get that big boy!

Comment

That sucks! I put the sneak on a muly a few years ago and blew my bow up. I sucked a piece of brush in the cam when I drew on him. My arrow went about 10', both limbs fell out, and I was standing there crying with nothing but the riser in my hand. I will never forget that hunt!

Comment

Working...
                                X