No announcement yet.

An update on the Dahmer family.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully he got his life together. Seems like it was a train wreck on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      He and Lymes Chick would make a great couple.

I read through his entire history of started threads with all of the trials and tribulations... all I can say is I agree 100% with this statement...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
        I read through his entire history of started threads with all of the trials and tribulations... all I can say is I agree 100% with this statement...
        Yep. Quite a few wild episodes in the threads he started. He would post about some dilemma he or his family was in, but we rarely heard the outcome.

One of the most, but certainly not the only, bewildering threads:

He is still married to the same wife and is now apparently a "stay at home" dad. He looks like he has lost weight.

Comment

What’s this cats real name ?

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
            What’s this cats real name ?

WAG......... Jeffrey!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Dang... this ol boy was wayyyyy out there

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                Dang... this ol boy was wayyyyy out there

Way out there and probably 99.9% full of sh*t. Did anyone on here know him enough to fact check some of those stories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                  If only she hadn’t died. No wait...she’s alive. Oh she died. No wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    If only she hadn’t died. No wait...she’s alive. Oh she died. No wait...

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I forgot about this dude! He reminds me a guy that used to be on some of the fishing boards way back. Sharkbite or something like that. Full of drama!!!

Comment

This is the name of the $300/bottle vodka he said he was drinking one night: Maordaschanko vodka. Anybody heard of it? I can’t find any by that name on the interweb.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          This is the name of the $300/bottle vodka he said he was drinking one night: Maordaschanko vodka. Anybody heard of it? I can’t find any by that name on the interweb.
                          Ha! Just googled it and his b-day thread is the only thing that came up

Comment

Awesomeness

Comment

ttt

Comment

My hats off to you for your attitude, perseverance, and will power.
                                Stay strong. I hope the perpetrators spend a life time in the penitentiary.
                                Prayers up for you and yours.
                                America needs more people like you.

Comment

Working...
                                X