Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
    Yeah, those peckerwoods post stories all day, every day, from every angle, good and bad. They must have a minimum quota for number of stories they have to post or something because one minute, its "The sky is falling!" and the next minute, its "Happy day are here again!" They just like to stir up controversy and volatility...or they just like to hear themselves talk.
    So, kinda like TBH?

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
      Yeah, those peckerwoods post stories all day, every day, from every angle, good and bad. They must have a minimum quota for number of stories they have to post or something because one minute, its "The sky is falling!" and the next minute, its "Happy day are here again!" They just like to stir up controversy and volatility...or they just like to hear themselves talk.
      Oil is the perfect example of how the media brainwash people. Remember a few (ok many) years ago when they ALL swore we had so much oil we would never run out? Price dropped under $10 a barrel. And you know 99% of the population fell for it. Then it was demand is sooooooooooooo great oil will be $300 a barrel and they ran it all the way to $149 a barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
        So, kinda like TBH?

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
          So, kinda like TBH?

LMAO You funny guy...

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
            Completion fluids I run a mixing plant and was a field supervisor before the layoffs
            for who?

Comment

West Texas Intermediate (WTI) posted it's 10th consecutive week of gains today. I heard that is the most consecutive weekly gains in the last 32 years. Who would have guessed that oil is setting up trend records the last 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Does anyone have information about a rig getting hit by a tornado in Hemphill county today?

Comment

Seen on the news where they had large hail on one north of Canadian. I know they have several lowerings around the town of Canadian also but from what I saw none touched down.

Comment

This report here said it hit a gas drilling rig.

Comment

Hadn't seen that. Will check out the news again tonight.

Comment

Was told it was a Cactus rig.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold 1 View Post
                          Was told it was a Cactus rig.
                          Thanks. They said they had to take a few to the hospital. Let us know if you get any local updates.

Comment

Have several friends and LEO friends up there and one made the comment it was Cactus 121. One news channel said one guy was impaled.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
                              http://m.amarillo.com/news/latest-ne...county-tornado
                              Have several friends and LEO friends up there and one made the comment it was Cactus 121. One news channel said one guy was impaled.
                              We live about 20 miles south of there and that's what we heard last night was cactus 121. I heard one of the injured is from Lubbock but the news hasn't released much more info.
                              Me and my son were up there watching. It was a wicked storm for sure. That storm sat in one place for hours and produced tornado after tornado.
                              Here are some pictures a friend took. We got some video but we wasn't in good position to take pice when the big ones hit.

Comment

what is the PPB lately? has it topped $60 yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X