No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weatherford was in bad shape in a boom. Poorly ran company and now the employees are facing that hard truth.

Comment

Joined the laid off club today. Training department of an offshore driller. Broad cuts. Tighten up gents, more is coming.

Comment

over 21,000 people laid off so far in this cut back in the industry.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
          Weatherford was in bad shape in a boom. Poorly ran company and now the employees are facing that hard truth.
          I did some work for weatherford in 11 and they still owe me 15k. Just wrote it off.

Comment

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

It's a lot more than 21,000 laid off. Those are just numbers from the majors that publicly announce layoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
              It's a lot more than 21,000 laid off. Those are just numbers from the majors that publicly announce layoffs.
              Exactly!

Comment

Brother just said 10% of his company laid off ... He's good, but apparently still going on

Comment

Its gonna get worse before it gets better

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                    Its gonna get worse before it gets better

I hope not..

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                      I hope not..
                      I hope not as well but that's the gut feeling I have right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                        I hope not as well but that's the gut feeling I have right now.

Hope you are dead wrong! I think just the contrary!!! Oil gonna keep climbing and this thing will level out somewhat in the next few months

Comment

Amen ^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                            Hope you are dead wrong! I think just the contrary!!! Oil gonna keep climbing and this thing will level out somewhat in the next few months

Comment

Currently at $50.94 !!! Up about 5%

Comment

Well I was home 2 days before I got called to another rig. Not the family time I was hoping for but a bad time to complain about working.

Comment

Working...
                                X