• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
    I like it.
    You like... the rise today? Or the fact so many are suffering now

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
      Bakken is stacking; Haynesville is picking up though.

Haynesville definitely is a little more than runor. We're one of the 36 forecasted wells for a company for '15 and there's been contact. Plus 2 pipelines scheduled for 3Q '16 have been bumped up to 3Q '15.

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
        I like it.
        Not sure why You keep opening this thread.

Comment

Please tell me more about how low oil prices stimulate the economy. Who is making money in this market?

Comment

gas jumped up .15 overnight

Comment

Lower crude prices will mean lower prices in other products. But to be more accurate you should show a chart with demand for those products. i cant tell if thise charts are shiwing demand. I would think lumber has a large fuel expense. If you cut the price of fuel, they could still be making the same profit.

Comment

These lower gas prices sure have been easier on me and my family. I hate you guys are loosing work though. Hang in there.

Comment

I'm anxiously waiting for prices to start coming down with the cheaper gas Ain't gonna happen folks

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                    Please tell me more about how low oil prices stimulate the economy. Who is making money in this market?

Wow! Oil doesn't effect the rest of the economy........... No way!!!!!!

Comment

I was in a Polaris dealership yesterday waiting on a sales guy while he was helping the gentlemen before me look at a side by side. The sales guy mentions to him don't worry I will get you financed ..so I start listening and the customer says yeah my rig was stacked a month ago.. Sales guy says yeah it will come back. I guess I just don't get it.

Comment

Where is the happy medium???

Comment

I'm thinking about $75-80/bbl.

I went to NAPE today in Houston and 90% of the folks I talked to were "slowing down" or "waiting for the prices to come back up.". This is killing me as I am still looking for a job!!! Oil needs to come back up plane and simple and any knucklehead that doesn't think so can beep beep beep beep, lol!!!

Comment

Ten 4! Beep beep beep!!

Comment

I remember when I was a kid it sure didn't seem like gas prices moved up and down like this. If it rose 5 cents that was a lot. Now they will rise it 20 cents in one day. What a freaking joke. There screwing us and there isn't anything we can do about it!

Comment

When I was a kid they rationed gas and you couldn't buy it on Sundays.

Comment

Working...
                                X