No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea both me and mine has a degree. Just hope we don't have to use them again. Haha. That sounds funny don't it? Lol. You know what I mean though. I think our paycuts start next week and first round of layoffs already happened earlier this week. Mainly trainees and sorry hands. I'm told I'm safe. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      AMEN to that!

If people knew it there wouldnt be so many issues and problems with the BUST everyone knew was coming
      You wouldnt have a problem with not working for the next 6months to a year or longer with your entire industry down so the chances of getting a job are slim to none? I would and my house is payed off and both my vehicles are payed off. I have enough in the bank to cover my debt as soon as the banks open but I still have a problem with being layed off. Ole Dave Ramsey is still doing interviews and making money, too. Apparently he likes to keep his "job" too.

Comment

Just wanting to give the guys that are doing work for EOG in S.Tx a heads up that they're supposed to be releasing all of their Nabors rigs very soon.

Comment

I've heard some EOG rumors too. Hope they aren't true, EOG alone is keeping a lot of small companies down there afloat.

Comment

Most likely are true. EOG is turning the majority of its focus to west Texas/New Mexico. Still bringing rigs in there, and some of their eagleford rigs are moving out there.

Comment

My Dad is a consultant for EOG in the Texas Panhandle and western Oklahoma. His boss tells him he is safe but he is still nervous. They slowed on drilling in his area over a year ago but they still use him for other things so maybe he is safe.

Comment

I spent the weekend with 2 EOG employees in STX and they say they will be slowing down a bit.......... They're going to drill 400 wells in 2015 instead of 500!!!!!!! Time will tell but that's still getting after it!!!!!!

Comment

I'm an EOG employee out of the Bowie office. Two words. Hammer down!!!!

Comment

Rodg!!!!!!

Comment

Dang. Quite a few fellow EOG folks on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddypants View Post
                        Dang. Quite a few fellow EOG folks on here.
                        I am Regency but my old man is EOG.

Comment

Very wise words for the youth!

Comment

Originally posted by Death Dealer View Post
                            Most likely are true. EOG is turning the majority of its focus to west Texas/New Mexico. Still bringing rigs in there, and some of their eagleford rigs are moving out there.
                            New Mexico adds about 10% to the cost of the drilling via the haul off cost. With the current prices would that cause an issue with drilling a location in NM?

Comment

Well apparently our layoffs started today. Not sure how many got axed, I just know I didn't get a call.

Comment

I wish I could get on with EOG.. That would help out a TON! Being laid off sucks, especially when you just buy a house...

Comment

Working...
                                X