X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      I miss drilling those.. These West tx wells are at a snails pace compared to eagleford wells.

On a side note couple days ago we were told 6 more wells and today it's said this current one could be our last one. More time with my girls will be worth a little less cash though.
      You know how that goes, its all rumors until it happens.

We have laid off over 120 of our guys and taken a 10% cut across the board. I see it getting worse before it gets better and I doubt this is the last of the layoffs or cuts
      Last edited by Fightinaggies; 01-10-2015, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightinaggies View Post
        You know how that goes, its all rumors until it happens
        Defintely. I just go till they say don't come back haha. At least being DD I can still get rotated in here and there.

Comment

Saudi Prince Says "$100/Barrel Oil Never Again" - Admits Price Manipulation

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Yep

Comment

Must be because we're such good friends with Saudi. And they're really generous.....

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Saudi Prince Says "$100/Barrel Oil Never Again" - Admits Price Manipulation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...I8&app=desktop
                Good that's too dang high for everyone... It kills lots of consumers and small businesses and makes our oil jobs more volatile. When it gets real high prices follow and a crash is certain. Give me $70-$80 and stay there

Comment

Good that's too dang high for everyone... It kills lots of consumers and small businesses and makes our oil jobs more volatile. When it gets real high prices follow and a crash is certain. Give me $70-$80 and stay there
                  This!!!

Comment

Mattress Mack is making a furniture deal again. Might not bode well for the price of oil, he always loses.

Comment

I go in the morning to sign a offer letter and take a physical for NOV and reading this make me nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by fowlwaters View Post
                        I go in the morning to sign a offer letter and take a physical for NOV and reading this make me nervous.
                        What you gonna do for them? NOV does a lot of different things

Comment

Maintenance on drilling rigs

Comment

Originally posted by fowlwaters View Post
                            Maintenance on drilling rigs
                            May be plenty of them in the yard to work on soon. I'm on an NOV rig now so hopefully at least a few stay running

Comment

Not how I took it IMO...basically they are going along with opec to hurt US / Russia. The $100/bbl max comment is meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                Not how I took it IMO...basically they are going along with opec to hurt US / Russia. The $100/bbl max comment is meaningless.
                                That's just his opinion on what he thinks will happen though he doesn't make the decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X