Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
    Back off the differential and you might make it to October. LOL.
    Can't do that it will still be balls to the wall.. Now is the best time to put on a show!!

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
      I got cut Monday. Been in the field for 7 years. No more. 2009 about killed me. Took an outside sales job today with a company truck today......Thank God

Good to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
        I got cut Monday. Been in the field for 7 years. No more. 2009 about killed me. Took an outside sales job today with a company truck today......Thank God
        Heck yea good to hear

Comment

I haven't gotten laid off yet. Put in 28 hrs over last two days thawing out the oil field. Lol.

Comment

Wood Mackenzie concludes that producers could start shutting in production at $40/bbl Brent crude or lower, causing a significant reduction in global supply.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
              Can't do that it will still be balls to the wall.. Now is the best time to put on a show!!
              That's right. Run on it like junk iron. The rigs that perform will be the ones that don't get stacked.

Comment

I did use my points, but this was awesome! Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420863476.691780.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	24357783Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420863490.978536.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	24357784

I sure hope it goes back up soon though.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                  I did use my points, but this was awesome! [ATTACH]685123[/ATTACH][ATTACH]685124[/ATTACH]

Somebody is gonna be in deep caca for that little mess up!! LOL

Comment

I hate to see anyone loose their job. I know how much of a strain it puts on a family mentally. In over 40 years of working I was laid off once and had three companies go belly up. It really makes it hard when there are so many loosing their jobs. Not enough new ones to cover everyone.
                    I survived just as all of you will. I did odd jobs and what ever I could find to do until I could find work.

The big oil companies will loose income but they have made enough over the past few years that they will survive. They will survive at the cost of the little people that made them the billions. Just the way the world works.

Good luck to all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
                      I did use my points, but this was awesome! [ATTACH]685123[/ATTACH][ATTACH]685124[/ATTACH]

Wow!! That's insane! Way to stick it to em.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Ferguson View Post
                        That's right. Run on it like junk iron. The rigs that perform will be the ones that don't get stacked.
                        That exactly what I was telling my night hand the other day. Gotta outperform these other rigs so we don't lose ours. Working so far.

Comment

Im a mud engineer and I know we got some guys setting at the house already. Havent heard of any layoffs yet though. Keeping my fingers crossed. Ive about made up my mind if I loose my job Im getting back to the easy way of life and wont be coming back to the patch. Its amazing what piles up around you when you make this kinda money. Big truck, lake house, nice boat, 4 wheelers, etc, etc....Im just as guilty as alot buying crap because I can and not having a big nest egg to fall back on. I have been trying to pay off debt the last 6 months though and have knocked a nice dent in it. Still need about 3 months to be more comfortable. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                            Somebody is gonna be in deep caca for that little mess up!! LOL

We shop at Brookshires and they give us points like Kroger does. I had over 1600 points. 1.60 discount.

Had I gone to canton I would've got gas for 17 cents/ gallon!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post

Yep. That's what I just told all my hands. We don't need no accidents, spills or anything. Just keep mashing on it. We have been consistently drilling 14k' wells in less than 6 days from spud. Gas on it!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy1911 View Post
                                Yep. That's what I just told all my hands. We don't need no accidents, spills or anything. Just keep mashing on it. We have been consistently drilling 14k' wells in less than 6 days from spud. Gas on it!
                                I miss drilling those.. These West tx wells are at a snails pace compared to eagleford wells.

On a side note couple days ago we were told 6 more wells and today it's said this current one could be our last one. More time with my girls will be worth a little less cash though.
                                Last edited by bphillips; 01-10-2015, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X