No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spend spend spend. Keep it going. I like buying your stuff really cheaply when you get canned.

Just like in the army. Guys buy all kinds of crap and then need money the last week before payday. I'll buy their stuff for cheap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

And here we go.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        And here we go.

Haha yep.....

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          And here we go.
          Lmao!!

Comment

I've worked steady the last few years despite the slowdown. Had to move my family back to Texas and my work has been in Colorado and NoDak but still consider myself blessed because a lot of guys were sitting at home having "family time" but not being able to enjoy a minute of it because of the financial hardships.

Side note: I'm looking to get into the investing side of things. Anyone putting together a deal to drill and looking for investors and or advice hit me up

Comment

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
              What kind of bbl/day are they looking for? Do they just want existing production or looking for acreage?
              sent PM

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                Spend spend spend. Keep it going. I like buying your stuff really cheaply when you get canned.

Just like in the army. Guys buy all kinds of crap and then need money the last week before payday. I'll buy their stuff for cheap.

This was sarcasm correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy1911 View Post
                  This was sarcasm correct?
                  Yes, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post

Wanna buy a '68 camaro?

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                      Wanna buy a '68 camaro?
                      He ain't DD pocket deep like that lol. His cheap is a lot different than that sort of cheap

Comment

Do a little research on Speedgoat and his post!!! He's a pretty special cat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My company, Petro Waste Environmental LP, is looking for immediate hires for 2 Scalehouse Operators, 2 Operators, and 2 Heavy Equipment Operators at our Orla Landfill in the Delaware. We have a man camp on site and currently run 7 on 7 off.

We will be hiring for all positions (probably 12-14 openings) for our Howard County Landfill near Stanton in about one month.

We also have an opening in Carrizo Springs for an SWD operator.

We are also looking for a Customer Service Rep for the Permian for an immediate hire.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Comment

I work in OCTG casing and tubing market which has been crazy the past 3-4 months. Domestic Producers like TMK and USS have a huge demand currently but they can only produce so many tons per months. Price increases steadily each month, and low allocation amounts to distributors tells us that we are on the uptick for the foreseeable future. Once we get to the peak though it will crash again. I have seen 3 times now.
                            Imports were really tight as well but a large amount of vessels are docking in the Houston area bring the supply up as well. It is a rather predictable battle that cycles time and time again.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                              Do a little research on Speedgoat and his post!!! He's a pretty special cat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Aren't we all.[emoji106]

Comment

Bring this to life.

I'm hiring two Gas Lift field hands in my Odessa shop. Will be by the end of the month. Must have experience in Gas lift, shop and field work. Hours will be however many you want to work.
                                weatherford.com to apply
                                job Rec # 65534

Comment

Working...
                                X