Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radar View Post
    There is some activity in Eagleford shale, Schlumberger and Halliburton hiring. More sand trucks on the road. But then again I was told Marathon was streamlining and may eliminate a few. I kinda hope it dont go too crazy again.
    I do know that Gonzales area is busy with drilling into the Austin Chalk Formation. My farm has old shallow wells around it and that is Austin Chalk as well as upper Eagleford. Land man been sniffing around, some say he offering 650.00 an acre for 3 year lease. Always lots of rumors.
    I do business with different energy companies and they really aint spending money unless its a must. Are you guys on the drilling side hearing anything?
    Busy in West Texas. Little here and there in S Tx but that's not the type of work I want to be on anymore. Nicer looking area but the wells are too fast and die off too quick for me. I want to get most of my experience based out here West and have a good chance to ride out the next bust again. Apparently this is the most economical place to drill because we have kept going

Comment

you mean that nasty oil field is picking up?

Comment

Good to see some up turn in the oilfield. Not sure I will go back if called. Kinda liking being home every night. Pay is less but more time with family is worth it.

Comment

Hiring

Fleet Maintenance and DOT Foreman - Midland
          Ops Foreman - NM

Lots of other assorted pipeline openings, etc.

Enlink.com to apply.

Comment

Seems to be picking up...more trucks, job openings, and more calls about land leases

Comment

Seeing some compressors, coil tubing crews and even a frac crew or two moving equipment westward. Hope it picks up for you guys, Im barn sour after this last downturn. Dont want to leave the house anynore

Comment

Steady increase! Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are drilling 3 wells right here in East Texas. I know it's nothing like what's going on out west, but it's a start

Comment

If anyone is using 3rd party Frac chemicals or would like to switch to 3rd party give me a shout.

We engineer FR's, gel, biocide, breakers, etc to your formation and have chemical pumps to pump straight to Frac blender.

Stop getting bent over by Frac companies to pump chemicals!

Comment

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
                      If anyone is using 3rd party Frac chemicals or would like to switch to 3rd party give me a shout.

We engineer FR's, gel, biocide, breakers, etc to your formation and have chemical pumps to pump straight to Frac blender.

Stop getting bent over by Frac companies to pump chemicals!
                      What company?

Comment

I drive by the CalFrac yard everyday in east San Antonio. Been a ghost town. Looks to be some mechanics moving some trucks around and getting a couple ready.

Comment

If any of you guys are on the production side of the business I build production equipment. Separators, Heaters, Glycol Units, etc.
                          Always looking for new customers.

Comment

Any landman on here or someone who works for a company looking to divest?

I have buyer looking for a 30 - 50 well pkg (+/-) with PUD's located in the Eagle Ford, Permian or Delaware. They are not opposed to a JV if it makes sense

PM me if you have or know of anyone with any opportunities

Comment

Originally posted by profish2004 View Post
                              Any landman on here or someone who works for a company looking to divest?

I have buyer looking for a 30 - 50 well pkg (+/-) with PUD's located in the Eagle Ford, Permian or Delaware. They are not opposed to a JV if it makes sense

PM me if you have or know of anyone with any opportunities

What kind of bbl/day are they looking for? Do they just want existing production or looking for acreage?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                What company?

GeoKimika Oil & Gas

New company that a couple ex-Halliburton engineers and I started. New equipment, great chemicals and Halliburton experience! Can't beat that!

Comment

Working...
                                X