Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RustyRanchero View Post
    We just bought up Outrigger Energy, they had some plants and mostly crude oil gathering in the deleware. We are about to build 2 new plants near the Coyanosa area.
    Who do you work for again? Targa? Outrigger approached me a couple years ago for a plant supervisor job. Nothing came of it due to the slowdown.

Comment

We just bought up Outrigger Energy, they had some plants and mostly crude oil gathering in the deleware. We are about to build 2 new plants near the Coyanosa area.
      You must be with Targa. Great organization.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        Who do you work for again? Targa? Outrigger approached me a couple years ago for a plant supervisor job. Nothing came of it due to the slowdown.
        Yes, I am currently with Targa. We bought that company in January I think? They have very little plants, but great gathering for crude. Some of the plants we aren't even going to use considering we built bigger ones up the road not knowing we would one day buy them.

Comment

We built a new Cryo plant out there last year. The watermelon's and Cantelope I bought from the produce store in Coyansoa were awsome. We currently are building a new plant in Orla.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
            We built a new Cryo plant out there last year. The watermelon's and Cantelope I bought from the produce store in Coyansoa were awsome. We currently are building a new plant in Orla.
            The one just a couple miles south of town? ETC? Who? I'm east of Orla about 7 miles

Comment

Enterprise Products.

Comment

Originally posted by coon007 View Post
                Hey TT what are your prices on 2 and 3 inch 1502 just visual, uv and hydro

Hey coon007, PM inbound

Comment

Anyone work with Merit Energy...looks like they just purchased the OXY assets down here in the deep S. TX region.

Comment

If any of you boys in South Texas or even far west Texas are looking to buy a Forklift, telehandler, boom lift, scissor lift or generator lights shoot me a PM

Comment

Let's bring one back to life. The patch is coming along nicely. Ain't 2014 but it's better than last year.

My west Texas shop is looking for a hand or two. PM me for details and my number

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                        Let's bring one back to life. The patch is coming along nicely. Ain't 2014 but it's better than last year.

My west Texas shop is looking for a hand or two. PM me for details and my number
                        I'd be happy to see it stay right where it is haha

People starting to fight over hands is good and bad. Good is more money is being offered but bad is they're short handed enough that the warm bodied crap hands aren't far from coming back

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                          It used to be a wonderful thing. Compounding .5% doesn't do much.
                          If you can find .5%

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            I'd be happy to see it stay right where it is haha

People starting to fight over hands is good and bad. Good is more money is being offered but bad is they're short handed enough that the warm bodied crap hands aren't far from coming back
                            You got that right. Lots of oilfield "know it all" hands stopping by

Comment

We are hiring a plant operator for a 14/14 position YOU WILL BE GONE 24 HOURS PER DAY FOR 14 DAYS plus. If anyone has good plant operating experience and is interested, please PM me.

Comment

There is some activity in Eagleford shale, Schlumberger and Halliburton hiring. More sand trucks on the road. But then again I was told Marathon was streamlining and may eliminate a few. I kinda hope it dont go too crazy again.
                                I do know that Gonzales area is busy with drilling into the Austin Chalk Formation. My farm has old shallow wells around it and that is Austin Chalk as well as upper Eagleford. Land man been sniffing around, some say he offering 650.00 an acre for 3 year lease. Always lots of rumors.
                                I do business with different energy companies and they really aint spending money unless its a must. Are you guys on the drilling side hearing anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X