Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
    I've been bouncing between Barnhart and Big Lake and it's definitely getting busier.

You a driller? I'm in Big Lake 2/3 days a week.

Comment

I've been bouncing between Barnhart and Big Lake and it's definitely getting busier.
      Thats the work I need to get on. 1hr from the house would beat the crap out of staying between Pecos and New Mexico

Comment

Same here
        I'm ready for it to pick back up in south Tx
        Continued prayers for those out of work and those of us out there, be safe on the roads and on location
        If y'all are like me our work is a pretty darn long drive from home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Rental Company has picked up alot in Odessa. They are having a hard time getting jobs completed and shipped out. We are still short on hands and is having to pass along some of the load to our Broussard Louisiana shop to help test and get equipment on trucks.

Williston is starting to pick up slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
            Our Rental Company has picked up alot in Odessa. They are having a hard time getting jobs completed and shipped out. We are still short on hands and is having to pass along some of the load to our Broussard Louisiana shop to help test and get equipment on trucks.

Williston is starting to pick up slightly.
            what rental company are you referring to?

Comment

Rumor mill has it that Apache is going to put 19 rigs out in the new play that made news recently and other operators putting new drill packages together, of course all of this is projected for "next year".

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                Rumor mill has it that Apache is going to put 19 rigs out in the new play that made news recently and other operators putting new drill packages together, of course all of this is projected for "next year".
                My backyard.

Comment

Pecos has gotten noticeably busier just from traffic in town and going out to eat. Several new rigs in the area

Comment

"Saudi Arabia Issues Warning To Trump: Don’t Stop Saudi Oil Imports"

Saudi Arabia’s oil minister Khalid Al-Falih sent a message to President-elect Donald Trump warning him about halting oil imports from his country

With Trump winning the election I think the oil fields here in the US will be doing just fine.

Comment

Does anyone work in or know about the oil fields near Corsicana? Years back there was talk of injecting CO2 into the ground to get the oil out since there are so many wells all over. Has that been tried there yet? Just noticed equipment parked in one old field that wasn't there before. Could be it's just for maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishy View Post
                        Does anyone work in or know about the oil fields near Corsicana? Years back there was talk of injecting CO2 into the ground to get the oil out since there are so many wells all over. Has that been tried there yet? Just noticed equipment parked in one old field that wasn't there before. Could be it's just for maintenance.
                        Yes it's been done, but it's a costly undertaking with possibly slim profit margins. The companies involved would/will do all kinds of feasibility studies, possibly do a few groups of test wells. It's a very involved and drawn out process.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                          Yes it's been done, but it's a costly undertaking with possibly slim profit margins. The companies involved would/will do all kinds of feasibility studies, possibly do a few groups of test wells. It's a very involved and drawn out process.
                          Thanks.

Does anyone know the history of this old sign in Navarro County? I've seen it for years and never asked about it. This would be east of Corsicana. Fairly sure it's oilfield related.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Fishy; 11-20-2016, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post

Saudi Arabia’s oil minister Khalid Al-Falih sent a message to President-elect Donald Trump warning him about halting oil imports from his country

With Trump winning the election I think the oil fields here in the US will be doing just fine.
                            In this article it says blocking trade of any product is bad. Can anybody explain to me whats so bad about the USA producing their own oil and products? The way I see it, more Americans go back to work. What I'm I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post

The Golden Rule.........The man with the gold makes the rules.

Stop funding terrorism.......clean up that cesspool.......when your done give me a call and we can talk. Until then......pizz off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
                                The Golden Rule.........The man with the gold makes the rules.

Stop funding terrorism.......clean up that cesspool.......when your done give me a call and we can talk. Until then......pizz off.
                                Amen!

Trump has them all nervous!

Comment

Working...
                                X