Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
    Yeah brother I know I just got called back myself headed to Odessa later this week took a pay cut from when I lost my job but a bit more than what I've been making at my current job
    Prayers for all of us out there and those of y'all trying to get back to work[emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my first day back wasn't bad but the drive here to Midland from San Antonio about killed me I left home at 10:30 pm and arrived at 5 am going on 32 hrs without any sleep
    I'm beat!!

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
      Well my first day back wasn't bad but the drive here to Midland from San Antonio about killed me I left home at 10:30 pm and arrived at 5 am going on 32 hrs without any sleep
      I'm beat!!

I hear ya bud. I did that last week Wednesday and Thursday. Got up at 6am Wednesday. Worked a 24 HR location, finished up at 630 Thursday morning. Went in to the shop for a lil but and left midland at 130. Got to New Braunfels at 715. Way too long to be up I can tell ya that.

Comment

EOG acquired the local independent Yates petroleum for 2.5b

Comment

sounds like I hear more and more of jobs opening out West

Comment

Apache Corp.

The Investor Relations website contains information about APA Corporation's business for stockholders, potential investors, and financial analysts.

Comment

here is another link

Azle

Comment

Busy busy as I sit in this plant in Orla Tx. Its still running hard out here. Lots of drilling and I am seeing frac jobs pick up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cazador0506 View Post
                  does anyone speculate this will affect the current prices in anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
                    does anyone speculate this will affect the current prices in anyway?
                    Yes. They'll either go up or down.

Comment

I've been bouncing between Barnhart and Big Lake and it's definitely getting busier.

Comment

How is business looking down around Catarina?

Comment

North Dakota is picking up as well, hands are hard to find! Lots of put off work finally getting completed!!

Comment

My personal load is increasing on the NG side...sorta isolated in the game but I feel it's a combination of putting off PM's/overhauls that either caused catastrophic failure or simply either get it done before that happens and keep the gas moving. I now have several back to back jobs for in house & on sight for the next 6-8 weeks.

Another customer is getting out of rentals & bought a bunch of used equipment...previous service provider dropped the ball & I get to pick it up & run. It's good to be busy even though it doesn't do anything for my wallet. Just want to see this turn around & have faith the $$$ will work itself out.

I'm hearing from several sources that really think NG is going to turn the corner in a big way come 2017. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
                              Slow. Not a lot of activity right now

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post

Dead! Was there yesterday!

Comment

Working...
                                X