Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
    After starting and selling Frac Tech for $4billion, they should stick with it and buy everything up really cheap, pay it all off really early, then sale it when things really pick back up and do it all over again...
    You should sent them an email and advise them of their business opportunity. They probably don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by MountainHunter View Post
      You should sent them an email and advise them of their business opportunity. They probably don't know.

LMFAO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No need to be a smart ***.... I'm not pointing out the obvious, just mentioning how the really rich keep getting really rich

LMFAO!
        and theres no need to laugh to hard, I've already bought some of your equipment at auction

Good luck guys
        Last edited by Catarina; 07-19-2016, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Things are picking up for us in west TX.

Comment

Thanks for the information from experience

Ideally he would like to start his own swabbing company in the years to come, and the ideal situation would be finding a small swabbing company with an owner who might be retiring in the years to come. Learning from somebody like that and building a relationship with them, which might led to a buy out of the company would be perfect.
            pm me for information, got what your looking for.

Comment

No need to be a smart ***.... I'm not pointing out the obvious, just mentioning how the really rich keep getting really rich

and theres no need to laugh to hard, I've already bought some of your equipment at auction

Good luck guys

Thanks for the help! You need some more??? LOL! Which pieces of mine did you buy???

No need to get all testy! It's all in good fun ole buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfTheSouth View Post
                Things are picking up for us in west TX.
                It must be busy out here in west Texas. I'm out here helping our midland shop and I haven't seen this must oilfield traffic in over a year. It's definitely good to see but Pecos Texas absolutely suuuucccckkkkkssssss.

Comment

Good luck guys

Still waiting on what equipment of mine you bought??? And again I have more to sell and can probably save you some money on future purchases!!! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

It's all about perspective, take a sightseeing tour out around Wink, Wickett, Mentone, or Grandfalls. Then you can appreciate the cosmopolitan life over in Pecos.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                      It's all about perspective, take a sightseeing tour out around Wink, Wickett, Mentone, or Grandfalls. Then you can appreciate the cosmopolitan life over in Pecos.
                      I drove around today for a lil while but got tired of looking at well nothing. It's pretty it's on way but it's not the hill country. Would love to hunt out here though

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                        Jal, don't forget Jal! Drive through there at night and between the flare stacks and grease wood, you will think you are in a movie...what kind of movie, I will let you decide. Something about an angry fella named Max.

Comment

Unless you have driven up Mad Max 285 and spent a hitch in Orla/Thunderdome I dont feel bad for you

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                            Unless you have driven up Mad Max 285 and spent a hitch in Orla/Thunderdome I dont feel bad for you
                            I'll take your word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                              Hate orla, but I would take it right now if it meant going back to work.

Comment

Brought in a unit for a zero hour overhaul...at an unmanned station & vibration sensors shut it down.

Turns out it has a little problem with the crank...nothing a little gorilla glue & tack welding can't take care of. Time are tough fellas.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X