No announcement yet.

Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixing to fire a new gas plant up. These prices are good to see and I hope they keep moving. Gonna make these cats and waukeshas scream for mercy!!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Fixing to fire a new gas plant up. These prices are good to see and I hope they keep moving. Gonna make these cats and waukeshas scream for mercy!!

Let em eat baby!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
        Come on $8 to $10 NG!!!! That would be even better than $80 oil!!!

Bring it!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
          Mine too but with crews and light plant and generator rentals!!!

Where does the NG dollar need to be for you & your side to see more new drilling start ups for the market that you cater to??

One of my 'smaller / low overhead' customers stated yesterday in a meeting they can make money at $3 & are already planning to start stabbing 2 new holes soon. Also having me quote several eng/comp set-ups to replace the current rental units as they can make more $$$$ owning!!

Really like seeing the smaller fish be aggressive & succeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm also working sales projections for the next 12 months as our fiscal ends in June...I'm getting lots of good news & have already been told we will be doing several overhauls.

I'm not sure what is causing the up-tic with gas but hope this trend continues & we get these LNG online ASAP as I feel it could help make the turn for many many people.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            Man I would be happy for $6 gas. Can you imagine what wold happen around here if that happened?
            Don't even get them fired up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              Where does the NG dollar need to be for you & your side to see more new drilling start ups for the market that you cater to??

One of my 'smaller / low overhead' customers stated yesterday in a meeting they can make money at $3 & are already planning to start stabbing 2 new holes soon. Also having me quote several eng/comp set-ups to replace the current rental units as they can make more $$$$ owning!!

Really like seeing the smaller fish be aggressive & succeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm also working sales projections for the next 12 months as our fiscal ends in June...I'm getting lots of good news & have already been told we will be doing several overhauls.

I'm not sure what is causing the up-tic with gas but hope this trend continues & we get these LNG online ASAP as I feel it could help make the turn for many many people.
              I would say $4.00 here in the Barnett. That's a guess on my part.

Comment

Sure haven't missed this part of being back to work
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  I would say $4.00 here in the Barnett. That's a guess on my part.

**** sure a guess! Hell its all a guess but I bet it will take more than that!

Comment

$4 gas would be a welcome sight in East Texas.

Comment

Buddy who was in OG told me Halliburton is hiring Mud Engineers again at $42 an hour. Houston soon but mainly in OK now.

His buddy is a head hunter and said they aren't posting them online

Comment

Don't know if it's just us (I don't think so) but seems like there been a slow but steady upswing the last couple of months, we were able to bring one of our operators back onto the roster to be able to keep up. He was ready to come back too, he hadn't been able to find any work other than ranch day work.

Comment

The last couple of weeks we have been building a few tools. Havent seen a change on the machine shop side though. But eventually it has to.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                            Man I would be happy for $6 gas. Can you imagine what wold happen around here if that happened?
                            Its comments like this that causes the arguments on the thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                              Its comments like this that causes the arguments on the thread...
                              I THINK he was referring to nat gas, not gasoline, if that makes a difference.

Comment

NG hitting $6 would be awesome for the power plant world as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X